Chapala.com Webboard

Is there any place in Guadalajara/lakeside where I can get film developed? Also looking for a place to scan negatives.

That definetely sounds like Guadalajara. Other than that, I don't know what to suggest, perhaps look on Facebook to see if there is a Jalisco photography group there. Have you tried google translate? Then search the Spanish words it gives you.

Things have changed so fast in the digital vs. film world that you may have to step back in time.  Finding commercial film developing shops will not be easy anywhere.

• 7 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 7:21 PM, NachoOE said:

Guadalajara, Laboratorios Julio. 

This poster was  very busy on this board .... offering help, which is great.   I did not realize he had so much time on his hands.   He responded to a post I had for information on a building product  and I see now he had been posting for a while on various topics.  A long story short, we hired him ...  with   some references, some information, etc.  After 6 months of building,,,,  he was separated from the project.  For anyone that has built a home here, that kind of decision is a big decision.  You  are welcome to contact me via a PM  if you are thinking of hiring him.

Archived