Chapala.com Webboard

Sign The Anti Cruelty Petition To Enrique Peña Nieto

Sorry, but I really don't appreciate having a picture like this in my face.  I would gladly sign a petition or hold this person down while he was whipped ... but the picture can not be unseen and it is not, again, appreciated.

5 hours ago, Wookie said:

Sorry, but I really don't appreciate having a picture like this in my face.  I would gladly sign a petition or hold this person down while he was whipped ... but the picture can not be unseen and it is not, again, appreciated.

Too bad!

It is a proven fact people who do stuff like this tend to graduate to brutality and murder towards people particularly the weak.  Disgusting!  I agree, people need to see pictures like this to appreciate just how serious this is.

I am concerned however about the amount of personal information required to sign this petition.

I am not so ignorant nor stupid to have to have a picture for me to understand anything said to me. I know the effects of abuse and torture but I don't have to glorify the person doing it by naming him, spreading his picture across the internet and heaven forbid his handy work.  Y'all view, exclaim, share and otherwise help to give this asshole the glory he more than likely basks in.  This formum is supposed to be here to help our animals .... Not for effect and shock and awe.

24 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I am not so ignorant nor stupid to have to have a picture for me to understand anything said to me.

Listen closely to the horror of animal cruelty.autruche-ignorer-probleme-orthodontie-Sh

Archived