Chapala.com Webboard

Kitchen Appliances

Zeb

3 minutes ago, Zeb said:

Went to Costco a few days ago and they had no ovens, cook tops or wall ovens.

Check at Home Depot.

When I remodeled my kitchen, I bought a heavy duty six burner cooktop and a wall oven with all the features at Tio Sams.  They give you a discount for cash.  Credit cards cost them and take time to pay them.

28 minutes ago, gringal said:

Check at Home Depot.

When I remodeled my kitchen, I bought a heavy duty six burner cooktop and a wall oven with all the features at Tio Sams.  They give you a discount for cash.  Credit cards cost them and take time to pay them.

I will go there tomorrow.  I just thought it might good to look at more than one store. 

Zeb - be sure to ask questions about the oven.  I've been looking at ranges and went to Tio Sams.  Out of all their slide-in ranges, only two had ovens that had both  1) temperatures controlled by a thermostat, and 2) a broiler.

What is pretty much standard NOB is not here.

15 minutes ago, Cronopio said:

Zeb - be sure to ask questions about the oven.  I've been looking at ranges and went to Tio Sams.  Out of all their slide-in ranges, only two had ovens that had both  1) temperatures controlled by a thermostat, and 2) a broiler.

What is pretty much standard NOB is not here.

To be clear, when you mention a slide in oven, you mean a wall oven?

Tio Sam's do have wall ovens.  We bought one in 2005 at their Guadalajara location before they opened the one here.  Though we no longer own the house we know the people that do and they are still enjoying it very much.  

On 5/15/2018 at 5:31 PM, Zeb said:

We are in the market for a cook top and wall oven.  We will check out El Tio Sam.  Anyone familiar with any good stores in Guadalajara for these types of items?

Best Buy has a good selection and can save you a little money over Tio Sams.

Archived