Chapala.com Webboard

Experienced house/dog sitter available

Hello, I have been house and dog sitting at the Lake at no charge for ten years. I have lived in Nayarit for twenty years, speak Spanish, and am a Master Gardener. I have animal emergency training and can medicate and give injections if necessary. If you want to know my backstory, Google Camille Waters Lettucelady. I am available in August, and til September 14. October 9 through October. Happy to speak with you over the phone if you like.

• 9 months later...
On 5/15/2018 at 4:50 PM, camillenparadise said:

Hello, I have been house and dog sitting at the Lake at no charge for ten years. I have lived in Nayarit for twenty years, speak Spanish, and am a Master Gardener. I have animal emergency training and can medicate and give injections if necessary. If you want to know my backstory, Google Camille Waters Lettucelady. I am available in August, and til September 14. October 9 through October. Happy to speak with you over the phone if you like.

Any chance your plans may change and you would be available to sit from approx mid September to mid October?  If yes, please contact me.  I tried to leave you a PM but says you cannot take messages??  Please PM me and I will send you my email so we can talk more.  Thanks

Archived