Chapala.com Webboard

Our Canon 7D Camera was stolen Saturday May 13 from our home

If you come across our stolen Canon 7D camera with a colorful embroidered strap or likely they would remove the strap - please let me know.

The camera and zoom lense new is valued at $1,500 - would be so pleased if I could buy our camera back.  Our camera was about 8 years old and worked perfectly.

Many Thanks.

On 5/15/2018 at 1:24 PM, Lucky23 said:

If you come across our stolen Canon 7D camera with a colorful embroidered strap or likely they would remove the strap - please let me know.

The camera new is valued at $1,500 - would be so pleased if I could buy our camera back.  Our camera was about 8 years old and worked perfectly.

Many Thanks.

Helpful, so as to recognize from somewhat of a distance, would be color of camera and size, did it have a lens on it, etc. ........

You may have to hire a local to visit the local pawn shops. The optical lenses are the valuable part of these cameras, the digital "backs" are low priced and widely available. Here is a concierge service who is much in the know what goes on in this town, at all levels -Ernesto at office 376 766 5972. He has a couple cell phones, but he says to use them in an emergency (045) 33 2236 0053 - I would text him at the cell#. Apparently though, most of this stuff is fenced in Guadalajara.

Archived