Chapala.com Webboard

Recommended US TV Service?

20 minutes ago, mrsfiddlegirl said:

I get USTV now for $19.00 per month. No CNN though. Reliable for me. If she has a way to stream, this works nicely. You can hook it up to her TV or cast to it.Ā http://watch.ustvnow.com/about

Yes, that's an excellent and low cost way to at least get the nets and a few others. After 3 months the cost jumps to $29 but still a good deal. I was with them for more than 10 years but their inability to maintain a reliable stream made me finally give up. They naturally blamed it on my ISP and low speed but now using a VPN and other services this problem has mainly disappeared.Ā  As always, YMMV.

33 minutes ago, pappysmarket said:

Yes, that's an excellent and low cost way to at least get the nets and a few others. After 3 months the cost jumps to $29 but still a good deal. I was with them for more than 10 years but their inability to maintain a reliable stream made me finally give up. They naturally blamed it on my ISP and low speed but now using a VPN and other services this problem has mainly disappeared.Ā  As always, YMMV.

Do get US network channels with your VPN and other services set up?

A few times a month I get minor buffering with USTVNow. Even with my 25 to 30 Mbps in the city. It depends on how I hold my mouth.Ā  haha

Archived