Chapala.com Webboard

Crimetracker

11 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Whaaaaat??????...I continue to ask.

I fail to see how any of this helps any of us here in any way. I agree with gringal "We people" don't go to Facebook for various good reasons. However this is exactly where this drivel gossip  should go; straight to one of those garbage "social media" sites where all the less informed, less socialized folks hang out so that all their personal information can be gathered to be used against them for the privilege of being bombarded with unwanted advertisements and possibly scammed and hacked and targeted by ransomware. 

My time is precious and I allocate it to my best advantage. I spend time on this board to get and hopefully give good information about this area and  our life here. Some people on this board hijack it for self aggrandizement and goofy running on that deserves to be on one of the spaces that I describe above, not here. Just my opinion. 

Be thankful that you have never had dealings with Jorgenson. You don't believe in being forwarned is forearmed? This has nothing to do with face book nor the nebulous first post. She even has the gall and /or stupidity to libel a well known lawyer.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Whaaaaat??????...I continue to ask.

I fail to see how any of this helps any of us here in any way. I agree with gringal "We people" don't go to Facebook for various good reasons. However this is exactly where this drivel gossip  should go; straight to one of those garbage "social media" sites where all the less informed, less socialized folks hang out so that all their personal information can be gathered to be used against them for the privilege of being bombarded with unwanted advertisements and possibly scammed and hacked and targeted by ransomware. 

My time is precious and I allocate it to my best advantage. I spend time on this board to get and hopefully give good information about this area and  our life here. Some people on this board hijack it for self aggrandizement and goofy running on that deserves to be on one of the spaces that I describe above, not here. Just my opinion. 

Well said and I entirely agree, so you aren't alone in your opinion.  There is enough unavoidable trash without adding more.

24 minutes ago, ned small said:

Be thankful that you have never had dealings with Jorgenson. You don't believe in being forwarned is forearmed? This has nothing to do with face book nor the nebulous first post. She even has the gall and /or stupidity to libel a well known lawyer.

I thought this was a "crime free" board.

55 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

Whaaaaat??????...I continue to ask... My time is precious and I allocate it to my best advantage. I spend time on this board to get and hopefully give good information about this area and  our life here. Some people on this board hijack it for self aggrandizement and goofy running on that deserves to be on one of the spaces that I describe above, not here. Just my opinion. 

Aww, then stop reading. Right now. Go ahead, try it. Stop.

It's a story, it's getting bigger, and I want to know. For reasons previously stated.

5 hours ago, ned small said:

Mr maincoons took it upon himself to suggest that local gringos are at fault for foisting gringo music into bars around here.  And I suggested that gringo style music is now part of  the Mexican culture played by Mexicans for Mexicans  as per that video. Not my fault that you are unfamiliar with south side Chicago blues.

That is not this topic but that topic which I didn't initiate was discussing problems caused by venues west of the Iron Horse.  You probably wouldn't know a lot about anything beyond there and I notice one of the local musicians set you straight in that thread.  :D

This topic is about the latest LJ outbreak.  Speaking only for myself, anyone LJ is against is probably someone I would want to support and that certainly is the case with Spencer.  Don't worry about it though Spencer is quite capable of taking care of himself.

Lisa Jorgensen also has a very large mailing list, gringohombre, and  I and several friends of mine have no idea how we got on her mailing list.. She targets many of us with very appealing emails suggesting we go to her Chapala Reporter Webpage which is very well written and it suggests that we subscribe to the Chapala Reporter for only $45 US per year.

Now I am not sure what the Chapala Reporter is but I know it is not a weekly publication and when it does come out I understand it has several articles written by her, but apparently only a few pages of print

Now the Guadalajara Reporter only charges $30 per year for an online subscription. The paper usually has 28 to 32 pages and on occasions 36 pages and it comes out weekly. As I said above, Lisa's Chapala Reporter is not a weekly publication and she sends out not 32 pages but an article or two at some unknown frequency.

So she is also targeting many who do not have Facebook accounts. I would love to hear from someone how much she puts out and with what frequency. The last time I saw Lisa, I said I would love to pay 50 pesos for a copy of her publication. She simply smiled, did not answer, and walked away.

9 minutes ago, johanson said:

Lisa Jorgensen also has a very large mailing list, gringohombre, and  I and several friends of mine have no idea how we got on her mailing list.. She targets many of us with very appealing emails suggesting we go to her Chapala Reporter Webpage which is very well written and it suggests that we subscribe to the Chapala Reporter for only $45 US per year.

Now I am not sure what the Chapala Reporter is but I know it is not a weekly publication and when it does come out I understand it has several articles written by her, but apparently only a few pages of print

Now the Guadalajara Reporter only charges $30 per year for an online subscription. The paper usually has 28 to 32 pages and on occasions 36 pages and it comes out weekly. As I said above, Lisa's Chapala Reporter is not a weekly publication and she sends out not 32 pages but an article or two at some unknown frequency.

So she is also targeting many who do not have Facebook accounts. I would love to hear from someone how much she puts out and with what frequency. The last time I saw Lisa, I said I would love to pay 50 pesos for a copy of her publication. She simply smiled, did not answer, and walked away.

Intermittent, online only.  She emails you when there is a new story.  She offered a $24 "special" for the first year.  I bit, but won't renew.   It was only after I subscribed that I heard about her history here.  

39 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

That is not this topic but that topic which I didn't initiate was discussing problems caused by venues west of the Iron Horse.  You probably wouldn't know a lot about anything beyond there and I notice one of the local musicians set you straight in that thread.  :D

This topic is about the latest LJ outbreak.  Speaking only for myself, anyone LJ is against is probably someone I would want to support and that certainly is the case with Spencer.  Don't worry about it though Spencer is quite capable of taking care of himself.

Some people are born and die in the same zip code. Others never get west of the Iron Horse.  Sounds like a home pub in GB.

On 5/1/2018 at 8:27 AM, gringal said:

"We people" don't go on Facebook for various good reasons.  Maybe we saw the future of Facebook early on, and knowing that there is no free lunch, didn't feel like giving our personal information to an entity which would then turn around and sell it. Point being, this isn't Facebook and when people post something on here, it needs to be clear without needing background from an unknown source about something we know nothing about.  I will now head for TOB  for the rest of the story. 😎

BTW, I did see the UTube you posted about a bar filled with people listening to some kind of "music" being played at an unknown amplification in an unknown location, which was supposed to prove something about something regarding noise and its favored audience somewhere.  Huh?

However, I completely agree that there isn't a thing we can do about it.🖖

Here is your real culprit,mr.maincoons that went off topic and even suggests another board might  provide her with the real story about ms sorenson but in this case you saw it all here first. and the  copy of pm from facebook that was posted here first not the other local, came directly from Spencer McMullen's  facebook page. So ms gringal are you questioning attorney McMullen's veracity as well as highjacking this thread?

21 hours ago, pappysmarket said:

Some people are born and die in the same zip code. Others never get west of the Iron Horse.  Sounds like a home pub in GB.

Golly, are you saying the pubs in PV  where we count amongst our pub crawling friends JRussel are not west of 45900 like senor fox's Cafe Roma?

1 hour ago, ned small said:

Here is your real culprit,mr.maincoons that went off topic and even suggests another board might  provide her with the real story about ms sorenson but in this case you saw it all here first. and the  copy of pm from facebook that was posted here first not the other local, came directly from Spencer McMullen's  facebook page. So ms gringal are you questioning attorney McMullen's veracity as well as highjacking this thread?

Happy hour start early today at Iron Horse, Pedro?  And who the heck is Ms. Sorenson??

Ned, WHAT are you talking about, anyway?  It's not "ms. Sorenson" in the news.  I never questioned Spencer's veracity (you'd best find a quote to back that one up if you're alleging it.  He's my attorney.) and guess who highjacked the thread by showing pictures of a Guadalajara Mexican band playing some kind of "gringo" music as a way of putting down another poster and "proving" you're right about something having nothing to do with the noise issue some Lakeside neighborhoods ?

Too bad the new emoji's don't have that "beating a dead horse" one.

10 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Happy hour start early today at Iron Horse, Pedro?  And who the heck is Ms. Sorenson??

whoops ms. JORGENSON i was multi tasking  and studying on a historical board about a Montana outlaw named Ollie Sorenson. I  am not Pedro but I am ned and only have been to the Iron Horse once. Get over it or was the heat to much for your brain in AZ? Perhaps another local board would suit you better.

On 5/1/2018 at 8:27 AM, gringal said:

"We people" don't go on Facebook for various good reasons.  Maybe we saw the future of Facebook early on, and knowing that there is no free lunch, didn't feel like giving our personal information to an entity which would then turn around and sell it. Point being, this isn't Facebook and when people post something on here, it needs to be clear without needing background from an unknown source about something we know nothing about.  I will now head for TOB  for the rest of the story. 😎

BTW, I did see the UTube you posted about a bar filled with people listening to some kind of "music" being played at an unknown amplification in an unknown location, which was supposed to prove something about something regarding noise and its favored audience somewhere.  Huh?

However, I completely agree that there isn't a thing we can do about it.🖖

So you forget what you write ms g. This was you response to what i posted directly from Spencer which i am not going to repeat that so in effect you have questioned the veracity of your attorney by calling him an unknown source. That should make him happy with you. He is mine too as well as a friend. And nice troll bringing up something from a noise thread highlighting the usual night club nonsense. Right now S is taking a break from this doodoo, in Iowa shooting his 308 and 9mm pistol.

Golly, are you saying the pubs in PV  where we count amongst our pub crawling friends JRussel are not west of 45900 like senor fox's Cafe Roma?

Now that's quite a place! Hahaha 

Shows you how much Ned knows - Senor and Senora Fox sold Cafe Roma many months ago. Also JR in his seventies, has no pension, social security, what so ever. He relies on friends to buy him drinks, and makes commissions selling tours.

Yeah, ole JR is not looking so good these days. As the well-known commentator on a Houston TV station used to say "It's HELL to get old, Marvin Zindler, Eyewitness News". RIP Marvin.

So you forget what you write ms g. This was you response to what i posted directly from Spencer which i am not going to repeat that so in effect you have questioned the veracity of your attorney by calling him an unknown source. That should make him happy with you. He is mine too as well as a friend. And nice troll bringing up something from a noise thread highlighting the usual night club nonsense. Right now S is taking a break from this doodoo, in Iowa shooting his 308 and 9mm pistol.

No, I did not forget what I wrote.  You did. See  page one; opening posts.

(Computer guy)" Big news brewing here in Peyton Place. Crimetracker, local lawyer, fear tactics, illegal moves, house theft. Anybody know? "

Then, you responded with an equally non-naming of the characters involved.  You obviously have a conveniently short memory.  Go read it.

I had to go to TOB to find out what, who and when, or to the online equivalent of the National Enquirer.

Only fools post while seriously imbibing.  I don't.

Perhaps you're trying to get me to say what I really think about your droppings... which would surely get me banned.  Keep your bait for fishing elsewhere.

My post was not a teaser. I heard a story and I asked "Anybody know?" That's all. No way was I going to name names or discuss "details" of which I knew nothing. I was hoping for answers; looks like I got some. Now we all know.

Archived