Chapala.com Webboard

Crimetracker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Big news brewing here in Peyton Place. Crimetracker, local lawyer, fear tactics, illegal moves, house theft. Anybody know?

The low life not the lawyer has gone way over the line this time if that's even possible but it is totally rotten what she is doing to an elderly couple. It is nothing to joke about.

I too am confused. I understand that there are two Facebook accounts lakeside about crime; one that is real and another that is not very good. Is this what we are talking about?

You people don't go on facebook so I guess you won't find out that Lisa Jorgenson has done an unbelievable vile thing to get an elderly couple's rental place for herself. Spencer posted her disgusting threats in a facebook pm to them and now represents them. By the way neither facebook crime account  is very good  and hers is just the usual scam full of bs as is her personal page.

jorgenson.jpg

2 minutes ago, ned small said:

You people don't go on facebook so I guess you won't find out that Lisa Jorgenson has done an unbelievable vile thing to get an elderly couple's rental place for herself. Spencer posted her disgusting threats in a facebook pm to them and now represents them. By the way neither facebook crime account  is very good  and hers is just the usual scam full of bs as is her personal page.

"We people" don't go on Facebook for various good reasons.  Maybe we saw the future of Facebook early on, and knowing that there is no free lunch, didn't feel like giving our personal information to an entity which would then turn around and sell it. Point being, this isn't Facebook and when people post something on here, it needs to be clear without needing background from an unknown source about something we know nothing about.  I will now head for TOB  for the rest of the story. 😎

BTW, I did see the UTube you posted about a bar filled with people listening to some kind of "music" being played at an unknown amplification in an unknown location, which was supposed to prove something about something regarding noise and its favored audience somewhere.  Huh?

However, I completely agree that there isn't a thing we can do about it.🖖

I am getting the results I was hoping for. There is a post on TOB by Spencer, with some information but no details of the circumstances. Rather than send everyone over there from here, I figured if anyone knew anything, they would respond. The story is still wholly obtuse, but I am hoping we will discover more.

Ned, I went on FaceBook, looked up three of Lisa's and one of Spencer's pages, and can find nothing.

2 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

I am getting the results I was hoping for. There is a post on TOB by Spencer, with some information but no details of the circumstances. Rather than send everyone over there from here, I figured if anyone knew anything, they would respond. The story is still wholly obtuse, but I am hoping we will discover more.

Ned, I went on FaceBook, looked up three of Lisa's and one of Spencer's pages, and can find nothing.

The above was taken directly from Spencer McMullen's facebook page where he also explained what is going on with this and numerous people are commenting as well. She took some things off her pages after my friend reported her to facebook.

This is from the Lake Chapala Reporter, dated April 30, 2018.

Lake Chapala Reporter Breaks Ties with Attorney Spencer McMullen

Lisa L. Jorgensen

a887d6db066ee7aeeb4b4e16.jpg

After interviewing local attorney Spencer McMullen on matters of the law for over five years, the Lake Chapala Reporter has now ended that relationship. The break has occurred over discovery  that McMullen is representing known criminals. While this may be acceptable in other parts of the world, we find it abhorent in a small community that needs to be able to trust its legal representatives.

We will no longer recommend McMullen’s services, and  hope that all conscientious residents will seek other counsel for their needs.

19 minutes ago, gringal said:

BTW, I did see the UTube you posted about a bar filled with people listening to some kind of "music" being played at an unknown amplification in an unknown location, which was supposed to prove something about something regarding noise and its favored audience somewhere.  Huh?

.🖖

Mr maincoons took it upon himself to suggest that local gringos are at fault for foisting gringo music into bars around here.  And I suggested that gringo style music is now part of  the Mexican culture played by Mexicans for Mexicans  as per that video. Not my fault that you are unfamiliar with south side Chicago blues.

6 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

This is from the Lake Chapala Reporter, dated April 30, 2018.

Lake Chapala Reporter Breaks Ties with Attorney Spencer McMullen

Lisa L. Jorgensen

a887d6db066ee7aeeb4b4e16.jpg

After interviewing local attorney Spencer McMullen on matters of the law for over five years, the Lake Chapala Reporter has now ended that relationship. The break has occurred over discovery  that McMullen is representing known criminals. While this may be acceptable in other parts of the world, we find it abhorent in a small community that needs to be able to trust its legal representatives.

We will no longer recommend McMullen’s services, and  hope that all conscientious residents will seek other counsel for their needs.

I'm surprised that this is still up because it has been reported to facebook as libel. In any event, Jorgenson has never had any sort of relationship with Spencer. Why have you posted this unsubstantiated bs? Are you a friend of the sociopath?

48 minutes ago, ned small said:

The above was taken directly from Spencer McMullen's facebook page where he also explained what is going on with this and numerous people are commenting as well. She took some things off her pages after my friend reported her to facebook.

Ah, but you didn't post that image until after I posted my question.

Bisbee is simply posting what she found, for our sake. Why would you attack her? She made no associated comment.

Anyway, we still have no idea what is going on. It must be fairly big for Spencer to go public.

14 minutes ago, ned small said:

Mr maincoons took it upon himself to suggest that local gringos are at fault for foisting gringo music into bars around here.  And I suggested that gringo style music is now part of  the Mexican culture played by Mexicans for Mexicans  as per that video. Not my fault that you are unfamiliar with south side Chicago blues.

My music appreciation was somewhat stunted by my mother: a classical violinist and music teacher. My loss.

Look at all the marvelous additions Gringos have made to Mexican culture:  torn jeans, baggy pants, Coca Cola and "south side Chicago blues".

I thought that the original matter being argued in the thread was about loud, amplified music being played, who were the perpetrators, and what, if anything, could be done about it.  Naturally, it morphed into subtle and not so subtle put downs, which is a lame way to "win" a debate.

8 minutes ago, suegarn said:

Isn't it a lawyer's job to represent criminals?   🤔. 😄

Of course but as a member of facebook Ms. Garnum you have access to Spencer's page where it's quite clear that he is not representing CRIMINALS in this matter.

1 minute ago, ned small said:

Of course but as a member of facebook Ms. Garnum you have access to Spencer's age where it's quite clear that he is not representing CRIMINALS in this matter.

I was being sarcastic about Lisa's 'disgust' with the idea that Spencer is representing known criminals, so that is supposedly why she is ending their 'relationship'.   😄

Just now, suegarn said:

I was being sarcastic about Lisa's 'disgust' with the idea that Spencer is representing known criminals, so that is supposedly why she is ending their 'relationship'.   😄

She wants their rental and Spencer is going after her for her nasty  threats to them so now she's stupid enough to libel a lawyer.

Just now, ned small said:

She wants their rental and Spencer is going after her for her nasty  threats to them so now she's stupid enough to libel a lawyer.

I know!  I'm surprised that she hasn't been sued or threatened multiple times for all the slanderous things she prints about people!

51 minutes ago, ned small said:

I'm surprised that this is still up because it has been reported to facebook as libel. In any event, Jorgenson has never had any sort of relationship with Spencer. Why have you posted this unsubstantiated bs? Are you a friend of the sociopath?

Pedro....time to retake Reading Comprehension 101.  I made it clear it was from The Lake Chapala Reporter, not FB. 

Hardly a friend (nor even an acquaintance) of Jorgenson. 

Have been a faithful client of Spencer's since 2008. 

Perhaps what she wrote can be considered libel against Spencer and he can use it to go after her.  

Here is the Facebook post from Spencer McMullen Facebook page. 

Who is my new client? El Chapo? Al Capone? Much, much worse…. An elderly couple who had a landlord / tenant dispute and were tricked into signing papers where they consented to a civil judgment they did not understand. The “translator” present wasn’t an official one and was the sister of the person suing them all the while the elderly couple was threatened with armed commandos coming to get them, physically removing them from their home and country. The fear and drama was real and they came to me for assistance. The guy speaks no Spanish so signed a bunch of papers after making no response to the civil court as instructed (poorly) by a confederate of the opposing side.

They had cash flow issues and a civil case was filed, now they are being threatened with criminal action although nobody has seen any criminal case filings nor have they been called to make a statement, here on social media the world is told that there are arrest warrants, however nobody would know this as warrants are private, not public. Only one person has an interest in getting them out, the person who wants to rent the property for a low price. She has apparently been participating in the threats against this couple making it seem that the Chapala Police support her actions (the property is located outside the municipality of Chapala). Does the municipality of Chapala and the police know that someone is alleging to have their support in order to scare an old couple so they will leave their home and a lady who sells news can move in for cheap rent?

My crime? Representing real criminals such as the elderly so they will not allow fraud to get them evicted and explaining their rights to them. Heck I havent even prepared one document, just explained the law, knowledge is power.... and dangerous. If all is above board then justice will prevail and nobody should worry or have to cut corners. Im guilty as charged, anybody know a good attorney?

And then the picture of the posts by Jorgensen.

9 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Time to retake Reading Comprehension 101....I made it clear this was from The Lake Chapala Reporter, not FB. 

Hardly a friend (nor even an acquaintance) of Jorgenson. 

Have been a faithful client of Spencer's since 2008. 

Perhaps what she wrote can be considered libel against Spencer and he can use it to go after her.  

Why would you post  something that is clearly not true. If I were Spencer I would drop you as a client.

Ned Small stay on track here please.  Jorgensen stays alive by scooping new people into her world of illusionary knowledge.  If you go wandering too far and too personal this info will be skipped over by exactly those new people who need to be wary of her and her trash publication.

She reminds me of my brother-in-law who was always looking for easy quick money.

Whaaaaat??????...I continue to ask.

I fail to see how any of this helps any of us here in any way. I agree with gringal "We people" don't go to Facebook for various good reasons. However this is exactly where this drivel gossip  should go; straight to one of those garbage "social media" sites where all the less informed, less socialized folks hang out so that all their personal information can be gathered to be used against them for the privilege of being bombarded with unwanted advertisements and possibly scammed and hacked and targeted by ransomware. 

My time is precious and I allocate it to my best advantage. I spend time on this board to get and hopefully give good information about this area and  our life here. Some people on this board hijack it for self aggrandizement and goofy running on that deserves to be on one of the spaces that I describe above, not here. Just my opinion. 

Archived