Chapala.com Webboard

Telecable cancels HD channels

I noticed that the digital channels on Telecable were not coming in. I therefore drove to the Telecable office and asked them what happened. The young ladies said that Telecable was no longer providing programming for the Digital package and then two days later, today, they told me that they were no longer providing HD channels lakeside.

Oh well, there are many other options. :)

And they told a friend of mine today that she couldn't pay for the upcoming month until tomorrow (a holiday). And told another friend today that the rates had gone up; that the contract had been on some non-existent "promocion". When told fine, they would quit and sign up again, was told in return "bring in the box, sign a new contract, wait for the installers up to 10 days".

That's why we now use an android box to get all the tv channels we could ever want (and more)  Still maintain  Telecable  "most basic" 52 channel service ($200 pesos per month) ONLY so I can watch Guad Channel 4 news in a.m. in upstairs bedroom but there is absolutely no English with this option

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, glws7777 said:

I have an android and pay 8 dollars for 3 different house connections. i get all live (2000) tv channels british usa and canada all great hd pictures and no 

buffering really great program.

But he does not tell you the name of this "great program".

Multi Level Marketing, things like Amway, etc. and are frequently described as "a great program" when trying to recruit new "members". You buy something and then try and recruit new people to join and build your own "branch" and earn royalties from what they and subsequent recruits all sell. Usually just referred to as MLM for short.

I was responding to Tiny's comment

On 5/15/2018 at 4:16 PM, Tiny said:

But he does not tell you the name of this "great program".

Nothing more and nothing less. Does it have anything to do with what you are talking about?

Archived