Chapala.com Webboard

Nicorette mist

cedros

I see no one has replied, and I'll admit to utter ignorance of what kind of product you're talking about.  It would help if you provided that information. Maybe someone will then be able to help.  I'm making a wild guess from the name and thinking it could be a vaping product.  If so, the Dildoria on 16 de Septiembre in Ajijic carries these items....among other things.B)

Nicorette is a nicotine substitute for people who are trying to quit smoking. This is a mist form of it. If you don't know the name then you probably don't know where it is available.

Check the place out. Apparently it has many products other than their name product. Or maybe someone here knows where to get it. I sure as heck don't.

Being very cheap, I quit in the 1980s when cigarettes went over $2.00 per pack. Now up north where I come from, the last time I checked a pack costs more than $10 bucks,

38 minutes ago, johanson said:

Check the place out. Apparently it has many products other than their name product. Or maybe someone here knows where to get it. I sure as heck don't.

Being very cheap, I quit in the 1980s when cigarettes went over $2.00 per pack. Now up north where I come from, the last time I checked a pack costs more than $10 bucks,

That's steep.  You gotta really be hooked to pay that.  I quit about the same time that you did.

53 minutes ago, johanson said:

I did they don't carry and don't know where you could get it.

I quit smoking in May of last year, with the help of Nicotine patches. I used to get the patches at Farmacia Christina, but by the time I was into Phase 3, patches were no longer available in all of Mexico. I had someone bring some patches from the US, but apparently they are no banned in Mexico. Fortunately, I am still cigarette free.

I understand the e-cigs are also banned. (But there seems to be an open black market for them and the liquid.)

Good luck with your efforts! It is really tough the first month, but then gets easier. (I did not say easy, I said easier... e.g. than the first month.)

1 hour ago, gringal said:

You think Mexico is strongly suggesting that people quit "cold turkey"?  It can be done, but it's a very hard route to go. 

I would suspect that the manufacturers of tobacco products in Mexico have lobbied loudly to line their own pockets and could care less about the nation's health.

57 minutes ago, Ferret said:

I would suspect that the manufacturers of tobacco products in Mexico have lobbied loudly to line their own pockets and could care less about the nation's health.

Tongue was planted in cheek, and of course you're right.;)

3 hours ago, Aquaponicsman said:

I understand the e-cigs are also banned. (But there seems to be an open black market for them and the liquid.

The ready-made kind are not allowed, but a thriving white market exists for vaping supplies. There is a large store that ships to all of the country located in Guad.  http://nicevaping.com/ There are a few local small places to purchase and MercadoLibre sells it all. 

Archived