Chapala.com Webboard

"Denied Entry" to All Boards/Topics

OK, so ever since this morning when I click on ANY topic in ANY board, I get a message that I am denied entry.  I clicked on "Notifications" (the bell up on top) to see what of mine someone quoted, and I was denied entry to the board/topic/quote.  Then I tried to message a moderator to ask privately about this situation, but I was not allowed to write a message to a moderator.

This webboard has been screwed up for several weeks, and I'm going to believe that these messages are not about me, but about some glitch in the website.

Any clue how long this mess is going to last?  Or is it really about me?  Not that I'll ever be allowed to see anybody's answer.  Let's see if I can even post this.  #soannoying

"I feel your pain" More Liana. Only too frequently do I attempt to log into a topic on on the board itself, I get a mystery message, and if one attempts to contact said webmaster, it goes nowhere.  I've alerted the masters of this board, but it just keeps happening, like this morning already!

Here's the message that pops up:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@chapala.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

"

8 minutes ago, moderator-2 said:

Admin is the one that needs to hear about these problems.  I agree the software continues to be glitchy.  Please PM Admin "Chapala" with your reports.  He doesn't read  most of the threads here.  Thanks!

The only option under "contact us" doesn't list that, but I just addressed the matter to whoever reads that.

Intended obsolescence?  It sure looks like it.  The Tingens have no interest in this webboard, and I have that from the “horse‘s mouth“ a long time ago.  The server is faulty on a regular basis and the service itself is virtually free.  I suspect that folks will lose interest rapidly and this web will just fade away.

4 hours ago, gringal said:

"I feel your pain" More Liana. Only too frequently do I attempt to log into a topic on on the board itself, I get a mystery message, and if one attempts to contact said webmaster, it goes nowhere.  I've alerted the masters of this board, but it just keeps happening, like this morning already!

Here's the message that pops up:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@chapala.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

"

Simply refresh the page. Simply.

Archived