Chapala.com Webboard

Scan document and send to my CPA

Just got an email from my CPA. And I printed out the document he needs me to sign and scan and then send back to him via email.  My scanner is down. Does anyone know what business or office that has a scanner which is attached to the internet so I can scan a signed copy of a form and return it to my CPA?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Normally I would just get the scanner repaired but I have to get the document back to him by  April 15th or this year I guess it is the 16th.

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly my CPA will not accept a photo via an app on my iPhone, so I will have to go to an office or other place to scan the document and send same to him.

I could go to a real estate office as you suggested. I was hoping someone like WallyMart would provide that service. I would simply send the scanned copy of a signed IRS form to me and then forward it to my CPA

I love this forum. I have a question and get all kinds of great answers. Thank you all very much. I now have a solution.  time to get my scanner repaired, something I kept on saying to myself I would do in a couple of days, perhaps 3 weeks ago.

2 hours ago, johanson said:

Thanks for the suggestions, sadly my CPA will not accept a photo via an app on my iPhone, so I will have to go to an office or other place to scan the document and send same to him.

I could go to a real estate office as you suggested. I was hoping someone like WallyMart would provide that service. I would simply send the scanned copy of a signed IRS form to me and then forward it to my CPA

I use the app Tiny Scanner. I take a pic of the document, confirm the brightness and a few other settings, then send it to myself at my email. You can then either forward it or save it to your hard drive, then upload it to your CPA as a pdf or other file format.

keep on posting Tiny Hands, I find your posts very entertaining. However, I have already scanned my IRS e-file signature Authorization for Form 8878 for 2017 and sent it to my CPA. :D

Archived