Chapala.com Webboard

Seeking reliable assistant, english speaker driver

geeser

Seeking reliable assistant who can speak and read English, with an auto who can run errands, locally and to Guadalajara. Does anyone know a Mexican national who fit's these requirements? I would also like to check with the Belgian Chocolate maker, is he still in the area, and need his contact info or web board handle.

I checked Facebook and he lives and works in Chapala and his full name is Rony Clygnet AKA the Belgium Chocolate Maker. I looked in two phone books and could not find anything about him. I checked with the Mexican version of Google and there was some information. If you have a Facebook account you could try to friend him. I bet he would "friend" you back and you could get contact information that way.

I did the employment project for 5 years, but stopped it 2 years ago.  

People came to my house day and night and the phone rang constantly.  No more rest.

Sorry I cant help anymore

Rony

13 hours ago, Rony said:

I did the employment project for 5 years, but stopped it 2 years ago.  

People came to my house day and night and the phone rang constantly.  No more rest.

Sorry I cant help anymore

Rony

I'll bet if you and Spenser got together you could tell stories for hours.....and maybe even be able to laugh about some of them. Time heals all.

Thanks to both of you for all the work and advice you have given.

Archived