Chapala.com Webboard

TelMex billing calls

I have never been late on a phone bill here for over 10 years. (Twice I was at the most two days late due to travel.)

TelMex has called me with automated messages for the past two day in a row threatening to cancel my service if I don't pay my phone bill immediately -- a bill that is not due until tomorrow!

But what about the $5,499 credit to buy stuff from them printed on my bill? Apply it to my bill that is not due!

The bill is very clear and shows my last payment and the fact that there is no balance, other than than this month... along with the due date of 12-ABR-2018

Is anyone else experiencing this?

12 minutes ago, Aquaponicsman said:

I have never been late on a phone bill here for over 10 years. (Twice I was at the most two days late due to travel.)

TelMex has called me with automated messages for the past two day in a row threatening to cancel my service if I don't pay my phone bill immediately -- a bill that is not due until tomorrow!

But what about the $5,499 credit to buy stuff from them printed on my bill? Apply it to my bill that is not due!

The bill is very clear and shows my last payment and the fact that there is no balance, other than than this month... along with the due date of 12-ABR-2018

Is anyone else experiencing this?

What is logical to most human is not logical to automated computer systems unless the logic is programmed into the system. Concerning the credit, either the logic is not program or they need your authorization to use it.  I do not know. 

The automated messages are there because there is enough people that do not pay their bills on due.  The key to this whole thing is the word "automated".

I was five days late this month. TelMex messaged me on my TelCel phone to tell me. They did not threaten to cancel. Just now I got a message on my landline thanking me for my payment, with an option to press 1 or 2 for service or complaints.

Archived