Chapala.com Webboard

VPN's

Netflix is constantly taking steps to block access outside the US.  I use Iron Socket DNS proxy which addresses these efforts very quickly (usually in less than a day).  I am not in Mexico at the moment so cannot check our connection.  Rather I am in Taiwan and the Iron Socket VPN is detected by Netflix.  I have no means of testing the DNS Proxy (which uses my router in Mexico).  I've had Iron Socket for nearly five years and have been very happy.  Their customer support (via email) is top-notch.

I'm using Express VPN for Netflix and Amazon Prime Video and it is working for both of them. You just have to try different server locations to find one that is still working because as everyone has said Netflix is always looking for servers and blocking them.

I usually use Express VPN to get U.S. Netflix content but the Mexico content provides just about everything I want. Amazon Prime Video doesn't work at all with the VPN.

Express VPN can help you work through the settings in a chat session. They specifically ask that none of us post the details on this type of forum as Netflix monitors sites like this.

Archived