Chapala.com Webboard

Nanny / Babysitter part time

Looking for someone to help with two small kids most likely on weekends 3 to 6 hours or more per day.  Not necessarily a cleaning job but they shouldnt allow kids to make a mess.  Should be somewhat presentable for outings to park / store and able to focus on kids and not cell phone.

• 1 month later...

Hello my name is Asucena and im looking for this job i have experiences taking care with my nieces i love the childrens and help them to learn somethings diferents i like the lenguages im actually learning french i wish to teach spanish to the kids is my favorite pastime and go to the parks  you can call 3318694424 thanks

On 3/28/2018 at 11:59 AM, Intercasa said:

Looking for someone to help with two small kids most likely on weekends 3 to 6 hours or more per day.  Not necessarily a cleaning job but they shouldnt allow kids to make a mess.  Should be somewhat presentable for outings to park / store and able to focus on kids and not cell phone.

Hello

11 hours ago, Asucena Ortega said:

Hello my name is Asucena and im looking for this job i have experiences taking care with my nieces i love the childrens and help them to learn somethings diferents i like the lenguages im actually learning french i wish to teach spanish to the kids is my favorite pastime and go to the parks  you can call 3318694424 thanks

Who's the clown that gave this person's post the confused symbol. Nothing confusing about her message to Spencer.

Archived