Chapala.com Webboard

Recommendation for good chiropractor

Arroyos

Lowell Birch over behind the gas station on the libramiento. Sort of an odd fellow, and will try to sell you his fancy expensive machine plan, but I told him no and he did a great job on my back/spine/short leg, manually. Got rid of my sciatica, which had been killing me for months.

Alejandro Castaneda in Chapala.  100 pesos per treatment.   Priced so he can service the local population.  Privada Degollado 409, Tuesdays 9-4 and Saturdays 9-6.  333-166-4617.  Went to him for a hip pain that is gone now.  I see him once a month to "keep everything in place". Beautiful, caring man.

19 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

Just keep in mind that he is not a chiropracter: he is a "healer". However, he is very good at what he does. A friend goes regularly, always with good results.

Alejandro Castaneda graduated from the chiropractico college in Mexico City and is licensed in Mexico as a chiropractor.

19 hours ago, Jistme said:

Computer Guy, can you please be more specific about the location of Lowel Birch, is he in one of the clinics in that area?

Thanks.

Drive in, go through the gas station, he is an office on your left, big sign.

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2018 at 2:36 PM, tomgates said:

Sign is gone.

Whose sign? If you mean Alejandro Casteneda`s,  his sign may be gone (maybe he`s cleaning it), but his door is open as usual, Tuesdays and Saturdays.

1 minute ago, Yo1 said:

Lowell Birch is gone.  Perhaps the licensing authorities realized that he was practicing without the proper license and closed him down.

My! Chiropractors come and go so quickly here!

Archived