Chapala.com Webboard

WHERE TO POST SALES JOBS FOR EXPATS?

Dan M

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best locations on where to place or post Professional HELP WANTED ads for expats here at Lakeside?

I am working to build a team of a few well seasoned  TELEPHONE SALES professionals to work PART TIME calling B2B Sales leads back in the USA. 20-25 hours / week, comission only. Must be extremely articulate with english as first language  and a US citizen with a US based cell phone and a decent laptop or PC to qualify.   

I WILL BE INTERVIEWING CANDIDATES SOON   AFTER  THE EASTER HOLIDAY.

Please PM me if you are qualified and want to learn more.  

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

If you have trouble finding qualified candidates suggest you visit down here in Puerto Vallarta. Many of these timeshare folks can sell freezers to Eskimos.  Just be careful they don't sell you anything....... 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2018 at 12:48 PM, Dan M said:

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on the best locations on where to place or post Professional HELP WANTED ads for expats here at Lakeside?

I am working to build a team of a few well seasoned  TELEPHONE SALES professionals to work PART TIME calling B2B Sales leads back in the USA. 20-25 hours / week, comission only. Must be extremely articulate with english as first language  and a US citizen with a US based cell phone and a decent laptop or PC to qualify.   

I WILL BE INTERVIEWING CANDIDATES SOON   AFTER  THE EASTER HOLIDAY.

Please PM me if you are qualified and want to learn more.  

0002.jpg

0001.jpg

Victor Sandoval Lets Create Synergy vBusiness Card.jpg