Chapala.com Webboard

Telmex bill

cedros

I am looking at a neighbours March Telmex phone bill and there are 3 strange charges on it.

1. Patrimonial Inbursa-39 pesos, later it says Seguro Inbursa Integral June 9 2017-39 pesos.

2.  Urgencias Medicas 19.90 pesos August 2016(!)

3.  Salud Interactiva 23 pesos

I don't have access to my files right now but I think 1 is the insurance scam one. But from almost a year ago?

2 & 3 are mystery

Can anyone explain them?   

25 minutes ago, johanson said:

That sure sounds like another scam to me. If I were the client, I would immediately go in and ask them to correct the bill by cancelling all of these extra charges.

I suspect so also but they are away for another 8 months so I will take it up.

If you have access to precous paid bills, take them along.  The Inbursa will be reversed --- has happened to me and it's an "almost" scam....<_<  Can't speak to 2 and 3, but Telmex will know. Just go to the people at the desk BEFORE you pay -- they can change charges, but not if you pay first. And dealing with getting credit for these payments can be a nightmare  (also been there, done THAT)!

Cedros,

Your neighbour may have to give you (can be emailed) a written / signed authorization to bring with you, for you to do this on their behalf.....FYI in advance....

We have had these unsolisited charges added to our Telmex bill, Bancomer statement and Banamex statement several times and had to go in but Bancomer and Banamex had us call the insurance companies´ 800 # to actually have them removed. Telmex I think did it there for us.

Yes, TelMex does it on the spot, because they know it is part of their business. Although, they love to tell us "we were hacked". That's right, the mega-corp that is TelMex was actually hacked and they got into millions of accounts. Right. Uh-huh. Sure.

I went to Telmex and told them the owners were not here so I was helping them. They immediately cancelled the Urgencias Medicas and the Seguro. They asked for a refund for paying 9 months of the Seguro but could not do the same for the Urgencias Medicas as the people had been paying for it for over a year. That is all I could do.

Don't know if this will help you out... but it works for me.

I hate paying monthly bills... so I go in to Telmex semi-annually and pay six months in advance. No more once-a-month.

Archived