Chapala.com Webboard

swimming in Lake Chapala

N

1 hour ago, Xena said:

It might be but they sometimes deserve it so it’s a tough call.

NO ONE deserves to be the object of jillin's over-the-top continuing rudeness and outright aggression. In fact, his very avatar name on this board is damn rude.

And if you think being rude is alright at any time, then godspeed.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

N

NO ONE deserves to be the object of jillin's over-the-top continuing rudeness and outright aggression. In fact, his very avatar name on this board is damn rude.

And if you think being rude is alright at any time, then godspeed.

Yes, sometimes being rude is necessary and called for. It is all some people understand. I can not imagine a life where never once have you needed to be rude to anyone. Or perhaps our understanding of “being rude” is just different.

As for Happy, you ain’t seen nothing here from him to compare with the battles I (and others) had with him on TOB. There is a section there called the Octagon that only members may enter and it is clearly stated “no holds barred.” Imagine Happy with no restraints, free to say ANYTHING in any way he chooses.  Bottom line: He is who he is. Put him on Ignore or just scroll past offensive posts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyPanda said:

I have been around a lot longer than you know. I've seen pretty much everything he has done, including trying to get some of us to join his own board.

Please don't advise me on how to deal with him. That's just rude.

You and I have very different ideas about what constitutes rudeness. For example I consider your response rude. Go figure.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Xena said:

You and I have very different ideas about what constitutes rudeness. For example I consider your response rude. Go figure.

Definitely. You presume you know me and can therefore judge me. That's rude. I ask you nicely to not advise me. And yet you do... again. That's rude. AnThus it is clear you don't get the difference between rude and snotty. That's just...

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Xena said:

As for Happy, you ain’t seen nothing here from him to compare with the battles I (and others) had with him on TOB. There is a section there called the Octagon that only members may enter and it is clearly stated “no holds barred.” Imagine Happy with no restraints, free to say ANYTHING in any way he chooses.  Bottom line: He is who he is. Put him on Ignore or just scroll past offensive posts. 

Well said Xena; but, some people who are in any shape of room, will never be able to articulate a complete thought, or stop blowing their own horn, or refrain from throwing feces at others for no apparent reason.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Definitely. You presume you know me and can therefore judge me. That's rude. I ask you nicely to not advise me. And yet you do... again. That's rude. AnThus it is clear you don't get the difference between rude and snotty. That's just...

Or you misinterpret my words. I was not “judging” you. You have a problem with me and it is your problem.