Chapala.com Webboard

Lisa Jorgensen strikes again!

suegarn

So her response to a disappointed subscriber is to reply with a sarcastic email?  Not very professional! (her response to my email shows above the original)

info@lakechapalareporter.com
6:20 PM (2 minutes ago)
to me 
Have a nice day!

Lisa
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: El Dorado Condo Tower Yes, Hotel No

To: "Lisa L. Jorgensen"
<info@lakechapalareporter-all-about-buying-selling-renting.lakechapalareporter.com>

Seriously?  You're going to charge people who already pay for a subscription to the Lake Chapala Reporter ANOTHER subscription fee?  I tried signing in with my login for the Lake Chapala Reporter and it won't work.  Most of your stories are rehashed from other news sites anyway.  Since I began my subscription to the Lake Chapala Reporter, there have only been two articles that actually were worthwhile reading.  One of them was about the El Dorado homeowners winning the first battle against the developer.  Now you place a story in this spin-off relating to the El Dorado case, and I can't read it?  Please explain why you're doing this and pissing people off!

This is nothing new or different for this woman. She already has your money, and you made it clear that she will get no more from you. So you are useless to her. She does not care if you are ticked off or not. She has gotten away with everything since she first showed up lakeside.  She has no reason to believe she will not continue to do so. There are plenty more where you came from. 

A question,  suegarn.  When you sign up for the Chapala Reporter, don't you sign up for a whole year?  Was your year up? Or did you have more time left?

I have always wanted to see just one issue of this publication, and as of yet, I haven't seen one, and when I ask about it here on the Chapala Web Board, most every response I got was quite negative about the publication.

3 hours ago, Joco said:

Do you get this angry with every vendor who charges for services that you don't want to pay? You are free not to be a customer.

Probably only the vendors who play bait and switch. Notice that OP has paid for a subscription, and now is being asked to pay  another fee to subscribe to essentially the same thing.

Archived