Chapala.com Webboard

Heat wave coming

Looks like a guess and a miss, Ajijic Weather is showing 29.6 which is expected this time of year. 99% of these kinds of predictions are done remotely with no factoring of the Lake's unique moderating climate. It's warm in TX today at 84, it's good for our blue bonnets, in 2 months we'll pray for 84. Weather happens, enjoy it. They say that an 80% chance of rain is because someone stuck their head in the backroom and asked and 8 of the 10 people thought it would rain - same here.

Ha, no, that song is on my 40's XMradio channel. We're all old enough to remember odd seasons in the past, too hot, too cold, too? - In 2001 (I think?) I was traveling New England, that was the year, up there, with no summer, I left Austin at 110 degrees and landed in New Hampshire at 55 degrees, they hated it - we accepted it. The point is that seasons vary hot to cold to hot for more reasons than a super computer can precinct - that's life and weather. Look back in scientific terms and see the entire migration of the human species moving with the weather and climate change, it happens. Fortunately we live in technological times when we can moderate our personal spaces to fit our requirements.

Archived