Chapala.com Webboard

Cancer/ tumor small terrier mix

A couple of months ago, we found a medium sized tumor on the front leg of my "daughter." Not sure her age, but I got her from the street about 10-years ago.

Had the tumor removed and just now found another one  on the other front leg. My wife said the new tumor grew very rapidly as she checks a couple of times a week.

I want a doctor/vet that has experience with this and who can/will tell me what stage is the cancer, and who knows about  clean margins.  I am an avid researcher, and I hate it when it seems I know more than my doctor. I have found that in life, the cost of something doesn't always equate with the quality of what you get.

If anyone has been in this position and can recommend from personal experience, please tell me. I lost another child maybe 8 years ago, and it was the worst experience I ever had.

She is my favorite of our three rescues.

A parent should never outlive a child.

Thank you deeply.

Hector Ladron at Ladron Clinic in Riberas. His family have been veterinarians for three generations and in addition to his consummate skill, he also has all the diagnostic tools you could ever hope for. 

Good luck with your "daughter".

Archived