Chapala.com Webboard

El Dorado lawsuit decision--where to find information

Both primary moderators have gotten a number of questions as to why several threads on this topic have been deleted.  We have asked Admin for an explanation.  I want to make it clear this deletion was not done by the moderators and we do not see any problem in what was posted, but apparently the board's owners do.

If you want information on this matter, the Guadalajara Reporter has a full page notice on page 4 posted by the El Dorado owner's association detailing the decision.  Also there are translations of the decision posted on Inside Lakeside.  IMO the full page notice is easier to read and understand and I suggest it is the better source for further information. 

It appears to me the decision is focused on who controls/has authority over the elements of El Dorado and the validity of previous actions based on that determination.  There is no mention of specific individuals or monetary matters in the GDL notice.

I hope this will address any concerns that the Board's moderators were responsible for removing the previous threads and also will assist you in finding out more about this matter if you choose.

Archived