Chapala.com Webboard

Car insurance

Herman

Ask the insurance seller for the cost to reissue a policy.  I used  XXX one time, and they mispelled my name.  They agreed to issue me a new policy for a $35 USD charge.  Maybe Mexadventure would have done the same I do not know, however they read my email and entered my data into the new policy correctly without errors.  I suggest > Ask before you buy.  Mexicans are experts when it comes to picking out any small detail to deny coverage on a policy or warranty.

30 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

It's not Mexicans; it's any insurance company.  Same would happen in the US or Canada. 

Agree 100%.  Actually I had a claim in Mexico last fall and the insurance company was Ace Seguros/Chubb via Mexadventure insurance.  Ace Seguros had a national manager in Monterrey who handled the foreign plated vehicle claims in Mexico.  She did a great job.  The field adjuster who came from Zamora also did a great job.  The local "in house" on Ave. Patria in Guadalajara was ok.  The "go to" recommended body shop was lousy.  After two weeks, I had to remove the vehicle to the US for repairs.  The only real difficult part for me was to squeeze the deductible out of the hit and run driver without involving the police.

Overall as satisfied as any claim I have had in the states.

https://sb.iigins.com/quote/?aff_id=9804

This organization has an excellent reputation.

Archived