Chapala.com Webboard

CFE Online Access Problem

Bisbee Gal

CFE is well aware of the problem.....the CFE bill  has a new format and is NOT working properly on their internal systems. And this also prevents the bills from being accessed or printed.  (we did not go into great detail) For whatever reason, some local areas HAVE received their bills.  No logic.  I did run into a friend there who lives in La Huerta who did have a copy of her bill - unfortunately it was for 9000 pesos. 

You all need to go the CFE office, access the machine with your account number and PAY. NOW if this is the end of your normal billing period.

And if the two outside machines do not have change  (can't give more than 49 pesos change) then you need to use the inside machine which will give a credit to your account.

Ellie, 

Thanks for checking it out.  We paid ours early, only because we were heading out on vacation.  

Travis...since I paid mine, it doesn't show the recent bill when I try to go to Pago En Linea (just tells me it's pagado).  

But when I hit the link for Historia de Pagos it gives me a truncated history of the payment including the KWH (which was unknown to me since we have no paper bill or access to it online).  PS: I am assuming the 2 pesos due is correct as we had $$$ on the account from a previous anticipado payment.  

Fecha Pago Fecha Vencimiento Kwh Monto Abonado Monto Total
06/Feb/2018 10/Feb/2018 222 $2.00 $2.00

1 hour ago, Alpha1 said:

I agree with your logic, however it will not work in Firefox any longer. IE works so I will save the frustration for other matters...which I'm sure will come my way!

Ah, but as I posted earlier, one must also check for AddOns that could be causing problems, cookies that are stuck, modems that are forgetful (factory reset required)... a whole host of things to try. However, I agree that in the meantime, just go with whatever works. There is nothing more frustrating than moving, buying a car, or tracking computer problems.

16 minutes ago, ComputerGuy said:

Ah, but as I posted earlier, one must also check for AddOns that could be causing problems, cookies that are stuck, modems that are forgetful (factory reset required)... a whole host of things to try. However, I agree that in the meantime, just go with whatever works. There is nothing more frustrating than moving, buying a car, or tracking computer problems.

I can't agree with you more...there is ALWAYS something during the day to "test" ones patience and frustration levels! It becomes exhausting...can drive you to drink. I don't but might start...:)

Archived