Chapala.com Webboard

Where to buy a hide a bed

cedros

The furniture store near Sunrise restaurant in San Antonio Tlay. east of Ajijic has some, too--not much selection, and the "good" ones are very expensive IMO.

1 hour ago, JayBearII said:

The furniture store near Sunrise restaurant in San Antonio Tlay. east of Ajijic has some, too--not much selection, and the "good" ones are very expensive IMO.

I checked that one out yesterday. None of the beds said take me.

Where I come from a hide a bed is a chair or sofa that opens up and makes into a bed.

Something like these;

https://www.google.com.mx/search?q=hide+a+bed+chair&newwindow=1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjVgKX9xYjZAhXMrVkKHQX5ByEQsAQILA&biw=985&bih=554

On 1/31/2018 at 2:17 PM, cedros said:

I checked that one out yesterday. None of the beds said take me.

In case you weren't aware they can make any style you want with a wide selection of fabrics.

10 hours ago, gogirl said:

In case you weren't aware they can make any style you want with a wide selection of fabrics.

Thanks. I was sort of aware of that. He did not recommend a single chair bed (which I thought would work best for the space) as it would be tippy-like sleeping in a boat.

2 hours ago, monica40 said:

Was at Costco on Lopez Mateos and they had an ottoman hide a bed for around $5500 pesos, don't see it on the website.  Really nice and small enough to have in most rooms.  Bed was not large though.

Thanks. I looked at that but it did not seem very sturdy.

21 hours ago, nothernewbie said:

Exactly, go back and talk to Oscar.

I've already talked to Oscar but the party I'm doing this for weren't impressed with his furniture.

• 3 weeks later...