Chapala.com Webboard

Best restaurant for burgers and Mexican Food ?

Justathought

1 hour ago, Bookworm said:

Crema ??  Do you mean crema acificado or mayo?  What exactly do you mean?  I'm confused, as I have never heard of cream being used on a hamburger.   TIA

It is crema, the sweet heavy cream of Mexico. I told them on my second visit to hold the mayo on the buns. They said it wasn't mayo, it was crema.

3 hours ago, El Cartero said:

Best for both burger and mexican together is fonda dona lola.  Sorry can’t do accents with this ipad.

Good Mexican food. A good burger, both the simple and fancier one, but there are others I'd give higher marks to:  Gosha's for a huge one with good meat and trimmings; Concinart for a sirloin burger.

More Liana can weigh in, I hope, describing the many types of crema. The standard stuff to me is like a thick cream (cream de vaca), no sugar. I just bought a squeeze bottle of Lala crema (not even capitalized) which contains no sugar. Actually more enjoyable now to me on hot dogs and burgers than mayo. But I also like the type used in bionicos and desserts.

9 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

More Liana can weigh in, I hope, describing the many types of crema. The standard stuff to me is like a thick cream (cream de vaca), no sugar. I just bought a squeeze bottle of Lala crema (not even capitalized) which contains no sugar. Actually more enjoyable now to me on hot dogs and burgers than mayo. But I also like the type used in bionicos and desserts.

Sweet cream is fresh cream, as opposed to sour cream, no sugar added.

In the deep south US, the term "sweet milk" is used for plain milk to differentiate it from buttermilk.

Its more bar than restaurant, but a 250 G. burger,w/ cheese, fries, the works, 85P. great drinks.2 nice pool tables. Mama's, across the street from Super Lake.

Amaury and his lovely wife are in charge 12-7:00 closed Sun. You may want to try their wings also. 

P.S. Costco dogs with long buns, maybe W/chili.

Archived