Chapala.com Webboard

Would love some personal recommendations for neck or facelift and/or rhinoplasy from doctors in the area. It seems Drs. Bimbella and Gabriel Hernandez come up often, but not sure who specializes in what, or if there are others recommended. Any info would be appreciated. I'm very interested in  checking out your community for a near future move, and hope to explore the area combined with a procedure. Thanks to anyone willing to share!

23 hours ago, KMD said:

Would love some personal recommendations for neck or facelift and/or rhinoplasy from doctors in the area. It seems Drs. Bimbella and Gabriel Hernandez come up often, but not sure who specializes in what, or if there are others recommended. Any info would be appreciated. I'm very interested in  checking out your community for a near future move, and hope to explore the area combined with a procedure. Thanks to anyone willing to share!

I highly recommend Dr. Hernandez and support from Anne Dyer who makes it all easy 

• Like 1

I am also  looking for a plastic surgeon who can do upper and lower eyelids.  So far I have met with Dr. Ben  ( no) Dr Gabriel Hernandez Nuño and Dr Heriberto. Any thoughts on Dr Bimbelas or Dr Rafael Arenas..? Any info / recommendations appreciated

On 9/18/2019 at 1:50 PM, Audone said:

I am also  looking for a plastic surgeon who can do upper and lower eyelids.  So far I have met with Dr. Ben  ( no) Dr Gabriel Hernandez Nuño and Dr Heriberto. Any thoughts on Dr Bimbelas or Dr Rafael Arenas..? Any info / recommendations appreciated

A number of years ago (10?) I had upper and lower eye lid surgery in Guadalajara by Dra. Guadalupe Ortriz Salazar. Her office is/was at the Puerta de Hierro Hospital in Zapopan. I was/am still very pleased with the surgery and results. At the time I did some research like you are doing here. A local Ajijic resident, herself a retired  Doctor from the States, had the surgery done by Dra. Ortiz after a recommendation from her Mexican Opthomologist (?). She was impressed with Dr. Ortiz and highly recommended her to me.

Good luck with your search and surgery!

https://www.tocdoc.com/doctor/dra-maria-guadalupe-ortiz-salazar