Chapala.com Webboard

Cosmetic Surgery in Chapala

virgo1074

I also used Dr. Bimbela two years ago and have been very happy with the results and the service provided.  I have two friends who have used him and they are also well-satisfied with his work. 

I did schedule an appointment to interview him and see "before and after" samples of similar surgeries. I think you have to do this in order to select the right doctor for you. 

Good luck.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Henkypenks said:

Hello. I too am looking at plastic surgery in Guadalajara. Dr. Hernandez comes recommended on line but he has no web site with before after pics.  Can anyone provide a little more personal info about there experience?

I met with Dr. Ben - Dr. Hernandez and Dr. Bimbela. I chose Dr. Bimbela  of Plasticalift in Chula Vista and could not be happier with the results .I am almost a month out with my surgery.  I waited years to do it and was a bit nervous but I would not hesitate to use Dr. Bimbela again, actually I will probably use him again for my arms when the weather gets cooler. I have a friend that has also used him including many of her friends, all were very satisfied.

• Like 1

Do you mind me asking ... what made you choose Dr Bimbela over Dr. Hernandez and Dr. Ben. I know Dr. Ben is getting older and perhaps vision and accuracy are a little challenged but he has been highly recommended in the past. Dr. Hernandez I know nothing about -only that he has taken Dr. Bens place at Casa Montana. Thanks purple flower! 🌸 

25 minutes ago, Henkypenks said:

Do you mind me asking ... what made you choose Dr Bimbela over Dr. Hernandez and Dr. Ben. I know Dr. Ben is getting older and perhaps vision and accuracy are a little challenged but he has been highly recommended in the past. Dr. Hernandez I know nothing about -only that he has taken Dr. Bens place at Casa Montana. Thanks purple flower! 🌸 

Will send you a PM

3 hours ago, purpleflower said:

Will send you a PM

3 hours ago, Henkypenks said:

I'd love to know the answer to this question as well. Can you send me a PM? 

• 1 month later...

Would love some personal recommendations for neck or facelift and/or rhinoplasy from doctors in the area. It seems Drs. Bimbella and Gabriel Hernandez come up often, but not sure who specializes in what, or if there are others recommended. Any info would be appreciated. I'm very interested in  checking out your community for a near future move, and hope to explore the area combined with a procedure. Thanks to anyone willing to share!