Chapala.com Webboard

I am coming to Lake Chapala and am hoping locals can give recommendations for a plastic surgeon. Is there anyone who has work done by Sergio Bimbela?  What other cosmetic surgeons should I contact? Thanks in advance

Used him a couple years ago and was very. Pleased with the work. His office is in San Antonio so no having to go to Guadalajara.  His work is excellent and no sign of scars can be seen anywhere.  I would not hesitate to recommend him.

• Like 2

I also used Dr. Bimbela two years ago and have been very happy with the results and the service provided.  I have two friends who have used him and they are also well-satisfied with his work. 

I did schedule an appointment to interview him and see "before and after" samples of similar surgeries. I think you have to do this in order to select the right doctor for you. 

Good luck.

• Like 2

I highly recommend Dr. Gabriel Hernandez.  He is at Casita Montana on the corner of the carretera and Calle Colon in Ajijic on Tuesdays.  You can contact Ann Dyer at Casita Montana for appointment.  He has a very good reputation and a very caring manner.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, Wookie said:

I PM'd you

Could you PM me too? I'm very curious about this doctor and want to find the best.

Yes, but at best we are just a bunch of hijackers.....

• Haha 2

If anyone can offer me information or advice on getting an upper arm reduction done by a local plastic surgeon, or one in Guadalajara, I would appreciate hearing from you.

2 hours ago, RickS said:

.... so you haven't noticed a bit of 'drooping jowels' around town?!?

drooping something

• Haha 2