Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

home address change


Recommended Posts

You do it at INM with a simple letter, which you may be able to find online. If not, INM will probably assist you in finding it, or even in writing it.  I imagine that you may need a CFE bill for the new address.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...