Chapala.com Webboard

Flu Shot

Halfglass

1 minute ago, Zeb said:

It's a case of "my mind is made up, don't disturb me with the facts."

What facts? Oh, you read it on the internet, so it must be true, eh? "Culling of the dumbest"... isn't that a corollary of Darwin's proof?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If traditional medicine works for you Angus then you're a lucky guy. I was going to a Naturopath before the internet was available in any home. You go because you're desperate. It's an eye opening experience to other ways of healing. Western medicine is not a cure all for everything... not even close.

The story says, "But Ayurveda’s efficacy is disputed. Modi’s critics associate the Ayurveda push with his Bharatiya Janata Party’s Hindu nationalist ideology. Some of Ayurveda’s most prominent supporters have links with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, a Hindu supremacist organization. Some proponents of Ayurveda even extol the virtues of drinking cow urine as an antidote to cancer and other illnesses, because of a belief in the cow as a holy animal".

Go for it!

29 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

But we are already drinking cow's urine - you might know it as Budweiser.

Very good!  We're also drinking Cow's Milk (also full of anti-biodics and hormones), which is not meant to humans, only calves.

1 hour ago, AngusMactavish said:

It only cures or treats disease, not psychological induced ones.

That's the point Angus. IT DOESN'T. Frozen shoulders are not psychologically induced. They are damaged and the only trick that western medicine can come up with is injecting cortisone?

And moderator... AGAIN I am getting very tired of Angus RUDE, IGNORANT, ARROGANT assumptions. He can't seem to grasp the concept of debate or compromise. Why is he still on this board other than to entertain you?

1 hour ago, Al Berca said:

Because over 50% of Angus' posts get "likes"? Better ratio than any other forum member.

So then, the rules are one can be rude, arrogant and attack people as long as they get a certain number of likes?  I did not know that.  If that is so, crappy rule.

1 hour ago, Ferret said:

That's the point Angus. IT DOESN'T. Frozen shoulders are not psychologically induced. They are damaged and the only trick that western medicine can come up with is injecting cortisone?

And moderator... AGAIN I am getting very tired of Angus RUDE, IGNORANT, ARROGANT assumptions. He can't seem to grasp the concept of debate or compromise. Why is he still on this board other than to entertain you?

Ferret,

Interesting that you are mentioning frozen shoulder.  I met a physician (internist) who personally got a frozen shoulder and did all the recommended medical treatments.  Nothing worked.  He did ultimaty complete fix his problem, and I will be glad to share how he did it, but not on this forum where there no moderation of insults.

5 hours ago, Zeb said:

It's a case of "my mind is made up, don't disturb me with the facts."  He's one of those.  I used to be a big believers and doctors, prescriptions, etc., until I started doing some studying, etc. 

5 minutes ago, sugarplumfaerie said:

Just add him to your "ignore" list and you won't see his comments - just that he posted something.

Sweet!

Archived