Chapala.com Webboard

Dental Express

Herman

Last March I had a 3-tooth bridge from Dr. Edgard Macias. Perfectly satisfied!  14,700 pesos ($800 US). My NOB dentist wanted $4,000.  On appropriate procedures, like my bridge, he uses the latest CAD/CAM equipment to design and actually make the ‘tooth/bridge’ in his office computer. No one else locally can do that.... only a few in Guadalajara. It’s the latest in dental care.

Perfect English spoken.

I have had a number of implants completed at Dental Express as well as crowns all their work has been perfect They take the time to make sure you are satisfied

They even fixed work done by  another highly recommended dentist by this board.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:37 PM, RickS said:

Last March I had a 3-tooth bridge from Dr. Edgard Macias. Perfectly satisfied!  14,700 pesos ($800 US). My NOB dentist wanted $4,000.  On appropriate procedures, like my bridge, he uses the latest CAD/CAM equipment to design and actually make the ‘tooth/bridge’ in his office computer. No one else locally can do that.... only a few in Guadalajara. It’s the latest in dental care.

Perfect English spoken.

I totally agree,  I had a 3 part bridge last year, a crown, and a root canal last year.   This year a crown and an unidentified tooth ache resolved as a virus in the tooth not requiring any treatment other than an antibiotic to clear it up.  And teeth can get virus' too!!

No comparison to Canadian prices...I worked in the dental field and know that the quality and prices at Dental Express...Dr Edgard...are top notch.   All the latest equipment and more to come.  Dr Edgard is currently in the USA taking courses on implants. He will be there for a year, off and on coming back to Ajijic during that time.  

Cleanings a great price too in comparison and effective  in prevention of decay..... should have them twice annually...in my opinion.

Totally satisfied with Dental Express work and prices, and they even have a shuttle service now if needed..good PR.

1 minute ago, poptarte_22@yahoo.com said:

a virus in the tooth not requiring any treatment other than an antibiotic to clear it up.  And teeth can get virus' too!!

Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. You most likely had a bacterial infection.

4 minutes ago, AngusMactavish said:

Antibiotics have no effect on viruses. You most likely had a bacterial infection.

You are correct...it was a bacterial infection....and I had Clindamicina to clear it up.  However, if you google the name, it is called an 'antibiotic for bacterial infections only..not virus infections'   Dr Edgard also used that term.....whatever its called...it fixed me up pronto!    

Archived