In such an activity, being-here-now

is cultivated naturally, organically,

progressively...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the initial post in this thread:

"As a fellow Senior (1947), I am interested in sharing this Internal Art..."

Sharing is nice. Sharing is beautiful. And sharing is always free.

"...I will be moving to Chapala in early February, and I am available for initial free Demonstrations."

Oh. That's different.

Got it.  There is a FREE ongoing Tai Chi Chih (gentler than Tai Chi) class ongoing at LCS.  Membership in LCS required.  The teacher is well qualified with many years of experience.  It's good for you in general,  especially for balance.  My husband and I enrolled.

I don't know if the teacher for the "pushing hands" has made any kind of formal arrangement with LCS as yet, but I think it would be only fair of him/her to tell us what sessions  will cost after the free demonstration.

5 hours ago, Yin-Yang @ Chapala said:

Tnx for the Questions/Suggestions. 

At the sessions

there will be a box

for Suggestions & Donations...

Gringal...sending PM.

Now at Tulum...arriving Chapala Saturday...

Will start classes in a park in Chapala...any Suggestions?

Tnx...

Make sure you have a work permit. You will be offering a service for money. 

Yin is stronger and more abundant than Yang, but Yang is more obvious and active. There is more water on earth than fire, for example, but fire phenomena such as lightning are more exciting and attract more attention. Still, ever since the term Yin/Yang first appeared in China, the word "Yin" has always preceded the word "Yang", and in Chinese this indicates a position of Yin superiority that long 

antedates the advent of patriarchy in Chinese society.

DANIEL REID, The Tao Of Health, Sex And Longevity

I suspect that you will receive more yang than you can handle, when you arrive, unless you can show your visa with a lucrativa endorsement.

Note the advertising section........................way     over     here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8 minutes ago, RVGRINGO said:

I suspect that you will receive more yang than you can handle, when you arrive, unless you can show your visa with a lucrativa endorsement.

Note the advertising section........................way     over     here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good point, RV. 

• 4 weeks later...

After helping out Tina for the last 2 weeks at the Casa de Karma in Mezcala, I have moved into an apt. near the lake.

We will begin Tai Ji /Pushing Hands classes at the Chapala Malecon, beginning Monday March 5, every M-W-F, 8-10 AM and 4-6 PM (if there is interest in this late afternoon class)

Classes free for 1st two weeks. After that, there will be a Suggestions/Donations box.

Cheers!

Archived