Chapala.com Webboard
ibarra

Rare Find at Mia's

I was at Mia's yesterday and noticed that she had several men's and ladies Fort Grizzly Arizona leather jackets and vests for sale. These are very rare, and hard to find as they were each hand stitched, one of a kind pieces no longer made.  Most jackets were custom orders, especially the men's jackets like the ones she has. I modeled for Grizzly at Western shows in Aspen, Vegas and at Copper Mountain. Actors, bikers and people from all over the world were buying and ordering his very unique pieces. I asked and the staff at Mia's have an original sales catalog to look at as well as a Cowboys and Indians magazine which features a full page ad of one of the ladies jackets that they are selling.  Just thought I would let you know...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I saw them and loved them but resisted as the weather here does not require something like that often enough to warrant buying them. Having said that, if I was younger and more fashionable, I would jump.

They must cost a fortune since they have so much work done to them.

I have a heavy leather bomber jacket. I must admit I might wear it once a winter!! 

Chris Bublin