Chapala.com Webboard

Brrrrr! Cold weather

suegarn

There is no good place to discuss climate change. However, there is a lot to be said for not taunting or baiting. bobby brown, your name is new here, and yet all your posts seem to be an attempt to argue or bait. Not sure why you chose the name of a well-known troublemaker as your moniker, but so be it: let's just say it doesn't help your cause.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, mudgirl said:

Climate is actually non-partisan.

14 minutes ago, johanson said:

All I know is the more carbon-dioxide the warmer the climate. One political party says that the reason there is more CO2 is because of mankind, the other says that it has such a small impact that it makes no major difference.

I just call it Global cooling and both sides think I am either a jokester or very dumb.

what you know is what you have been told..i,m sorry but you have been lied to//

2 hours ago, johanson said:

All I know is the more carbon-dioxide the warmer the climate. One political party says that the reason there is more CO2 is because of mankind, the other says that it has such a small impact that it makes no major difference.

I just call it Global cooling and both sides think I am either a jokester or very dumb.

Interesting that the "small impact"  side also favors giant planet-polluting corporations.

15 hours ago, ComputerGuy said:

There is no good place to discuss climate change. However, there is a lot to be said for not taunting or baiting. bobby brown, your name is new here, and yet all your posts seem to be an attempt to argue or bait. Not sure why you chose the name of a well-known troublemaker as your moniker, but so be it: let's just say it doesn't help your cause.

my name was before the trouble maker and i.ve been here since 2007. I don't bait . just the facts. and climate change is just a fraud---follow the money .the scientists or high priests can be bought just like anyone else .  their research money is from the gov.t and no mention of global warming. no dough. Americans are the most lied to people on earth..HA

32 minutes ago, bobby brown said:

I won't be here for long,  the monitors will ban the truth. every forum I  have been on , I have eventually been banned////  you all can't handle the truth   HA

And you can't quote the source of your "truth".  Just believe you?  You run a tent revival in your spare time?

Archived