Chapala.com Webboard

Hello There,

I'm reaching out to everyone here because I have recently moved from the States to Chapala. It seems a bit troublesome to find bilingual jobs around this area, and thought I would give this a try instead. I would really appreciated if any of you know or can direct me to the right place to find bilingual jobs around the Ribera. I have experience as a Paralegal, and I have extensive office experience dealing with a diversity of professionals and clients. I'm responsible, organized, punctual and excel at preparing documents, translating and filing data. My passion is helping people: whether in customer service or direct human resources, plus I'm %100 bilingual in English and Spanish.

Thanks everyone for your time and consideration in my post. Any leads would be greatly appreciated! :)

Knock first at Chapala Law. Spencer McMullen is the attorney-owner.  That is the best lead I can offer.  They have a website and you can find it easily.  The office is in Chapala, on Hidalgo, and he also has offices in Guadalajra.  If he does not need additional help now, he may have some suggestions.

Archived