Chapala.com Webboard

Car registration & plate renewal assistance

Lexy

2 hours ago, cedros said:

The best solution here is to go to the Seguro Hospital if you can. If not phone the Cruz Verde or Bomberos in Jocotepec. The SP hospital said not to phone the Cruz Roja. 

So I assume you are saying that the Racquet Club and West are served by Cruz  Verde or Bomberos from Joco. 

As a matter of interest do you know how the CV is funded , do you have to hold Golf Tournaments and sell raffle tickets like the folks in Ajijijc and Chapala to sustain the Cruz Roja organisation? which for some reason always seems to be going into one financial  crisis after an other

Do I recall in past postings the statement that Cruz Roja covered the whole area around as far as the South Side of the lake and that "you" were not suppose to touch an injured person but await the arrival of the CR from Chapala!!!!

I wonder why Cruz Verde does not cover the Eastenders?

to get back to my original post. Alan, my mechanic, took all needed info including photo of my curp card to pay my car tax. Unfortunately it seems I forgot to pay last  year's tax so had to pay that too plus a fine, dammit.  But it got nicely done for 250 pesos and alan delivered sticker and new documents to me. Please see my OP at the start of this thread for Alan's cel phone number if you need this kind of help.

lexy

On 1/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, Intercasa said:

My office is again helping peoplle do their car registration renewals, 650 pesos, a bit over 100 for us, we dont need your CURP or RFC so if you are tourists no problem

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:26 PM, sm1mex said:

He will need your RFC and CURP number and also the amount of the sticker renewal and any fines if you have them.  You don't always get notified by the Mexican snail mail that you have an "infración" .

We got one on the periferico by a camera and didn't know it until 11 months later when we went to renew our car sticker.  Surprise !!  Since we didn't pay it on time and was late, they charged us for the fine and the late penalty to the tune of 500 pesos.   

This weeks Guadalajara Reporter says you don't need your RFC and CURP to get your new sticker. Spencer says the same. I have never been asked for either in the past. 

angus--i posted my mechanic's service and fee for anyone interested.  as spencer is so capable of doing all by himself he posted his fees for the same service . he didn't need your help. see how it goes, angus ?

lexy

3 hours ago, AngusMactavish said:

This is a discussion board. I will post relevant information as I wish. This thread is:

Car registration & plate renewal assistance

angus-- as op, i wrote the title of this thread. 

posting relevant info is always welcome.

i deserve no thanks for showing bargain rates by local lawyers 'cause i didn't do that.

lexy

mod 2, are we finished here?

Archived