Chapala.com Webboard

Car registration & plate renewal assistance

Lexy

Alan, my  mechanic in Riberas, is offering to get his clients their  car registration renewal for them. He tells me he will do this service for anyone else interested. He's a very reliable young man. This is   great help to me, as I cannot leave my house for long.  He picks up the necessary papers and payment from you, gets it done, and delivers the sticker to you. His next trip will  be next Monday, Jan. 15. His fee is 250 pesos. If anyone of  you can't or don't want to do your plate renewal  yourself, I recommend you give Alan a call: 045 33 11 76 97 33.

He doesn't know me as Lexy, so just say you heard about his service from one of his  clients.

Lexy

He will need your RFC and CURP number and also the amount of the sticker renewal and any fines if you have them.  You don't always get notified by the Mexican snail mail that you have an "infración" .

We got one on the periferico by a camera and didn't know it until 11 months later when we went to renew our car sticker.  Surprise !!  Since we didn't pay it on time and was late, they charged us for the fine and the late penalty to the tune of 500 pesos.   

This happened to us the first year we were here.  There used to be a website where you could look up your vehicle and see if you had any pending traffic violations.  Does anyone know it this is still the case?  And if so, the site name?  Thanks for any help.

And this to see if your vehicle has any adeudos (debts). 

Cell phone: ... message: adeudo + space + your licence #/ send to 90123/send.

Wait about 2 to 20 seconds and there it is.

Especially helpful before you buy a vehicle.  

This is mine. I find it a bit confusing. Do I just owe $500?

NSC: 160

SELECCCIONAR/ DESELECCIONAR TODO Todo
Artículo: ART.23 FRACC.III INCISO A, Descripción: REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES, Periodo: 2018 $522.00
Artículo: ART. 23 FRACC. III PENULTIMO PARRAFO, Descripción: DESCUENTO 10 % REFRENDO, Periodo: 2018 $-52.00
Artículo: ART. 23 FRACC. III, Descripción: MONTO PARA LA CRUZ ROJA MEXICANA Y HOGAR CABAÑAS POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES, Periodo: 2018 $40.00
Folio: 113|270019420, Fecha: 29/Oct/2017, Artículo: ART. 183 FRACC. III. LEY DE MOV. Y TRANSP. DEL EDO. DE JAL., Descripción: ART. 183. FRACC. III. FOTO-INFRACCIÓN POR MEDIO TECNOLÓGICO AL CONDUCTOR QUE EXCEDA DIEZ KM. POR HORA EL LIM. DE VEL. MÁX. PERM. CUANDO EXISTAN SEÑALAM. QUE ANUNCIE EL CITADO LIM. DE VEL.EN Z. PROX. A CENTROS ESCOL. Y HOSP., Periodo: 2017 $755.00

Fecha: 29/Oct/2017, Artículo: ART. 32 FRACC. I LIE Y 71 C.F.EDO., Descripción: RECARGOS INFRACCIONES LEY DE MOVILIDAD Y TRANSP. DEL EDO. DE JAL., Periodo: 2017

Fecha: 29/Oct/2017, Artículo: ART. 32 FRACC. I LIE Y 71 C.F.EDO., Descripción: RECARGOS INFRACCIONES LEY DE MOVILIDAD Y TRANSP. DEL EDO. DE JAL., Periodo: 2017    $9.00

When you look at the original online there is a empty box to the left of 755 that is not checked. Why not? How can you pay for something that you do not know the details about? That day was a Sunday. It is very unlikely I would have gone to Guadalajara so where would this not have occurred? If it did happen I get 522 + 755 + 9=1286.

I just looked up our vehicle:

The payment $510 is the Annual Fee ref: below, which we can pay in numerous places & ways CC Direct Debit OXO 711etc. Do we then take this into the office on Dalgado whenever, to get a renewal sticker & prior to that go back online to get a record of Payment? So this is good? 

SELECCCIONAR/ DESELECCIONAR TODOTodo

Artículo: ART.23 FRACC.III INCISO A, Descripción: REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES, Periodo: 2018$522.00

Artículo: ART. 23 FRACC. III PENULTIMO PARRAFO, Descripción: DESCUENTO 10 % REFRENDO, Periodo: 2018$-52.00

Artículo: ART. 23 FRACC. III, Descripción: MONTO PARA LA CRUZ ROJA MEXICANA Y HOGAR CABAÑAS POR EL PAGO DE REFRENDO ANUAL DE PLACAS VEHICULARES, Periodo: 2018$40.00

Correo electrónico: 

El desglose de este adeudo es sólo de carácter informativo, su impresión no es válida como comprobante de pago.

Google Translation

This document is NOT valid as proof of payment.
After 3 business days from the date of payment you can request your official payment voucher on the following page http://sepaf.jalisco.gob.mx Edit: Rec'd by email immediately:rolleyes:
For any questions. clarification and / or comment to the payment you can communicate to the Area of State Income and Automated in the telephones: 36681791, 36681700 ext 33146, 33147, 331791.
For any doubt, clarification and / or comment regarding Mobility Infractions, please contact the Folios y Folderas Area by phone: 38192400 ext. 17028 and 17172.

Cedros

I think you missed the box at the bottom left that shows the total that you owe: Renewal + the Infraction± Red Cross 10% discount

It looks like you can download in numerous ways a Bill/Invoice to pay that amount 

FORMATO DE PAGO PARA 

Línea de Captura y Convenios con Instituciones Financieras y Tiendas

HSBC - BBVA Bancomer - Santander -

Banco del Bajio Banorte - Scotiabank -

Telecomm

CitiBanamex

7-Eleven

Chedraui Farmacias del Ahorro Farmacias Guadalajara

Sorry for being so annoying: but had failed to notice a Confirmation Page from the renewal folks: Voila a copy of receipt of payment & a facsimile of both sides of a decal. Some one is doing a great job if an old fa-t with some English limited French & Spanish can manage? Adios!!

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

From the photo copies of the car license plate, the evidence is pretty convincing, did you see your copy?

I never received a copy.

Where is the plate number listed on the ticket? Am I missing it?

We never get the actual ticket in the mail.

2 hours ago, mkshawn said:

Cedros

I think you missed the box at the bottom left that shows the total that you owe: Renewal + the Infraction± Red Cross 10% discount

It looks like you can download in numerous ways a Bill/Invoice to pay that amount 

FORMATO DE PAGO PARA 

Línea de Captura y Convenios con Instituciones Financieras y Tiendas

HSBC - BBVA Bancomer - Santander -

Banco del Bajio Banorte - Scotiabank -

Telecomm

CitiBanamex

7-Eleven

Chedraui Farmacias del Ahorro Farmacias Guadalajara would sure be nice

I just rechecked it and there is no box at the bottom left that shows the total. I will pay it when I go to renew. But it would be nice to know where this happened. What a hopeless bunch they are. You got to wonder if you have to pay the ticket if you never receive it. I guess one day I will get the notice in the mail-it has only been over 2 months so far. I won't pay the Cruz Roja. 

My office is again helping peoplle do their car registration renewals, 650 pesos, a bit over 100 for us, we dont need your CURP or RFC so if you are tourists no problem

5 hours ago, cedros said:

I just rechecked it and there is no box at the bottom left that shows the total. I will pay it when I go to renew. But it would be nice to know where this happened. What a hopeless bunch they are. You got to wonder if you have to pay the ticket if you never receive it. I guess one day I will get the notice in the mail-it has only been over 2 months so far. I won't pay the Cruz Roja. 

If you got a photo radar ticket in Canada or the US before you came here, did you still have to pay it, or did you ever get away with saying that it didn't arrive in the mail, so they said" OK, sir.  You don't have to pay it then. "  :lol:

5 hours ago, cedros said:

What's your gripe with Cruz Roja???  They do a lot of good.  

2 hours ago, gimpychimp said:

If you got a photo radar ticket in Canada or the US before you came here, did you still have to pay it, or did you ever get away with saying that it didn't arrive in the mail, so they said" OK, sir.  You don't have to pay it then. "  :lol:

Poor comparison as it happens often here and they know it because the postal service is so poor. It would not happen in Canada. Regardless there should be somewhere you can go here and view the ticket to make sure it isn't a scam. I have heard of scams like this here.

The best solution here is to go to the Seguro Hospital if you can. If not phone the Cruz Verde or Bomberos in Jocotepec. The SP hospital said not to phone the Cruz Roja. 

Archived