Chapala.com Webboard

I am a past member of Chapala.com, past member of The Chapala Society and participant of the writers group when I lived in Ajijic for three years (and Mazatlan 2 years). I currently have a book "Slivers of Ol' Mexico" on Amazon for sale. (Amazon.com/everett e. kergosien) It highlights the five years my wife and I lived in the Lake Chapala area and Mazatlan. It is the daily adventures of expats living in Mexico - a fun light read. Enjoy! Everett E. Kergosien

Mazatlan?  How did you do it?  Damn did I have a rough time there.

My debit card has no Visa nor MasterCharge chip so I can't buy online and I don't trust PayPal or else I'd order one.

I didn't see where I posted repeats three times. Sorry! The moderator must have correct the mistake.. Well, with old age my fingers often wonder where my mind doesn't.

Now, as to Ajijic and Mazatlan - I loved each. both different and both only a small Sliver of Mexico. Enjoy the book! Just me ... EEKWRITER

16 hours ago, eekwriter said:

both only a small Sliver of Mexico

That's for sure.  There are 72 languages spoken here.  There is even a colony of Black folks of whom are descendants of a slave ship grounded off the coast near Acapulco.  An amazing country! 

La Chula 2. It's good to hear from old friends. I hope you are doing well.

Becky and I are adjusting to old age and slowing down. We are finding out that there ain't no gold in them there golden years. We settled in San Marcos. TX., and so did my oldest son  and his two girls. Life is busy. 

I still have so many fond memories of Mexico, and it is good to see that I am remembered. Are you still living in the same house? Regards, Everett Kergosien (EEKWRITER)

Archived