Chapala.com Webboard
J.Miller

Service for home security system.

SOSE doesn't show up.

The guys at Central Laguna did and seemed very reasonable.

• Sad 1

They (SOSE) have shown up at our house and sent the police to us .. They call if the alarm goes off and will send someone if you do not answer.

I think in this case the phrase "show up" means different things.   Hensley is saying they don't show up for service calls.  bmh and NJExpat are saying the monitoring service reacts well in case of an alarm.

• Like 1

I posted this question for friends who are having some kind of problem with their system.  I am not sure who they called but whoever it was, did not show up, but I will pass on the information on SOSE.  Are there other service companies?

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:40 PM, J.Miller said:

I posted this question for friends who are having some kind of problem with their system.  I am not sure who they called but whoever it was, did not show up, but I will pass on the information on SOSE.  Are there other service companies?

Sose has come when we needed them. It is usually a battery problem. It does take a little maneuvering to find times to come.

Can anyone give me a current phone number for Smart Home? They are no longer at the Librimento shopping area and I cannot find a way to get in touch with them. If anyone can provide a current phone number and/or address I would really appreciate it!

I think Smart Home is gone, but I could be wrong.

We used Carlos 331-304-1187

Businesses come and go Lakeside regularly, so you can't always count on after sale service.

BTW, IMO, the systems are best for a home-invasion, not after the fact.

IMO again, a good idea is a 4 or 8 camera security monitor with recording and remote. For the house, I recommend a 'SCREAMER" mounted outside. Hit your "Panic button" and it sounds like the banshees from Hell are lose. Bad guys quickly bugg-out with that one.