Chapala.com Webboard

Expats Survey

Hello, 

My name is Roberto Torres and i am student at the German School Guadalajara. At school i have a subject (essay) where i need some information about expats living in Chapala/Ajijic. 

I have made a survey with some questions about general information and some other questions about living in Chapala/Ajijic. 

This is the link: https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/X2XD2DT

I would be very grateful if someone could help me answering the survey and send it to friends/relatives who live in Chapala/Ajijic (even seasonally)

I look forward to receive many answers from the survey and stay in contact with the community. 

Sincerely

Roberto Torres

On 1/1/2018 at 7:52 AM, SunFan said:

Post your request on the insidelakeside,com forum as well to get more responses.

SunFan

Thank you SunFan...I had an excellent response by posting the survey here, but if i need more information i will post it on the insidelakeside.com. 

Thank you very much and a Happy New Year

Roberto 

On 30/12/2017 at 3:08 PM, kookielendmeyourcomb said:

Roberto, just a suggestion.... it might be better if you stated at the beginning....”including Expats from the Lake Chapala area from San Nicolas de Ibarra to Jocotepec” or something like that.  If you put just Chapala/Ajijic, you will already have lost many potential respondents.  Buena Suerte.

Thank you very much for your comments, i really appreciate it. I had an excellent response but I'm sure I lost lots of potencial respondents by not including other Areas from Chapala. 

Archived