Chapala.com Webboard

REALLY GREAT BURGER!!!

heidinrick

Right next to our shop on Parroquia is Media Luna. Their sandwiches are excellent but, today, I noticed a sign that said "hamburguesa"! Well, I had the cheeseburger and a small side salad fo $75 pesos. It was a burger that I would have been proud to have served in our restaurant. We received a lot of compliments on the bun we served well, this one, is much, much better. Gabi, the owner, said it's a 200 gram burger. That's the same size we served at our place...about 7 1/2 ounces. Heidi often tells people that she misses having a good cheeseburger for breakfast well, now she can. If you're in the mood, highly reccommended!

Does she have dill pickles?  You had the best "help yourself" area in your restaurant, I loved being able to put as much or as little as preferred.  My personal  taste is only pickles & mustard.  I end up taking everything else off & pass it over to hubby.  It's really a waste of the restaurants money to put it on only to have the client take it off.  So many times I have requested only those two items & I get a cheeseburger loaded up like a salad bar!  I know, picky, picky.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived