Chapala.com Webboard
Joe Johnstun

NEW Mexican Citizenship Exam 2018

https://tramites.jalisco.gob.mx/tramite/5097

This website shoudl help you with your question about Antecedentes No Penales Estatal. 

Federal Antecedentes.  -When my husband went through the process (4 years ago), he used the attorney under the blue umbrella at LCS.  We paid him a fee to obtain the documents from MX City.  We received the documents from him about a week later.  We did not go to MX City.  I understand that you are asking for help from someone in GDL.  I cannot help you with that, sorry.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, willhk said:

Just wondering if someone has anyone in Mexico City who can help with the Antecedentes No Penales Federal. 

People who lives in Guadalajara who made the naturalization test, where did you get the ANTECEDENTES NO PENALES ESTATAL?

I went (twice) with my attorney to get the required documents; it's my understanding that the admin flip-flops between allowing someone with your power of attorney to get that document for you and requiring your physical presence. A local "antecedentes no penales" was also required; I went to Chapala for that; the fee was minimal, something like $108mx, if I remember correctly from last summer.

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 8:05 PM, willhk said:

Just wondering if someone has anyone in Mexico City who can help with the Antecedentes No Penales Federal. 

People who lives in Guadalajara who made the naturalization test, where did you get the ANTECEDENTES NO PENALES ESTATAL?

Here you go:
http://www.unioncdmx.mx/articulo/2017/07/31/seguridad/carta-de-antecedentes-no-penales-en-cdmx-como-tramitarla

• Like 1

Most recent is the requirement for Federal you need to appear in person in Mexico City. Process takes about 15-30 minutes depending on the number of people. 

For the state of Jalisco you can get it in the Chapala plaza. Very small office on the lake side of the plaza. Takes about 5 minutes if no one is waiting. 

With a new administration there could be changes. Everything is closed now for vacation. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jonnyintrouble said:

Well thank you.  The plant has a bushy palm top and a huge round root-looking trunk.  That's why it's called the foot of an elephant.  There's one up the street that has a base as big as a VW Bug.

HAPPY 2019

• Like 1