Chapala.com Webboard

Cafe Montana

Kyle

I stopped by today. A very comfortable, beautiful , place. A wonderful hostess, gave me a tour of the place. A very nice gallery off to the right, that will change featured artists often, as I was told.A covered wrap around open air, area with many ,very nice tables with nice chairs, with a grassy garden like setting in the back. a small ,separate, small building off that area is their kitchen. Didn't peek in it, but was told that they will have a breakfast and full lunch menu available at the end of the month. There hours will be from 7;30 until 5. they also have a small private meeting room, with a  table seating maybe 12, with large screen for maybe presentations. The pricing of their coffee was very good, and I did try their coffee and thought it was excellent 18P. Very much worth a stop by.plenty of parking. Three very nice ladies there today practicing their customer service. Great place for a cup of coffee and a book.Check it out.Pleasantly surprised .

They will be open full time Jan 1. At this time everyone is so excited to get in the door , they decided to open with light menu and coffees till they are completely open. We went in the other day and spoke with the manager as they only have few things available. Tarts/burritos and coffee.

The place feels really great and it is very close to my house. So am grateful to have something new and fresh. They said they will have many soups etc once they fully open.

On 2017-12-20 at 10:11 PM, dennis clark said:

I stopped by today. A very comfortable, beautiful , place. A wonderful hostess, gave me a tour of the place. A very nice gallery off to the right, that will change featured artists often, as I was told.A covered wrap around open air, area with many ,very nice tables with nice chairs, with a grassy garden like setting in the back. a small ,separate, small building off that area is their kitchen. Didn't peek in it, but was told that they will have a breakfast and full lunch menu available at the end of the month. There hours will be from 7;30 until 5. they also have a small private meeting room, with a  table seating maybe 12, with large screen for maybe presentations. The pricing of their coffee was very good, and I did try their coffee and thought it was excellent 18P. Very much worth a stop by.plenty of parking. Three very nice ladies there today practicing their customer service. Great place for a cup of coffee and a book.Check it out.Pleasantly surprised .

Interesting. I have looked in here twice in the last three weeks. Very similar impression and experience including the fact that the young women were practicing their service. I hope, by the time they actually open, their service reflects all the practice ??. 

I am very much looking forward to the opening which I have heard will be sometime around the first week in the new year. Left my contact info with Scarlet, the manageress. She promised to let me know when the opening will take place. We shall see. ?. 

One is Ann Dyer's place at the lights in Ajijic on the mountainside, with the "clinic". The other isn't quite open; it is in lower Chula Vista on the side road, mountainside, just west of the modelorama.Which name is which is going to a fun discussion.

Archived