Chapala.com Webboard

Chinese Pug male found

My neighbor (former Octavio Paz) in Riberas has taken in a lost Chinese Pug found wearing a ripped and shredded shirt and a collar.  It looks to be a younger dog but I am no authority on age of dogs.  If you know of anyone missing a Pug please PM me and I will put you in touch with the people caring for the little one.  Someone must be looking for this little guy.

UPDATE:  I spoke with the Mexican woman that found the little lost Chinese Pug.  With translation via her daughter I am told that they are actively searching for the owner throu posts at vet offices as well posting at various stores.  If they cannot locate the owner then they wish to keep the dog as her children have fallen in love with him.  Hopefully if there is an owner looking for him they will connect.

7 hours ago, streetcar said:

UPDATE:  I spoke with the Mexican woman that found the little lost Chinese Pug.  With translation via her daughter I am told that they are actively searching for the owner throu posts at vet offices as well posting at various stores.  If they cannot locate the owner then they wish to keep the dog as her children have fallen in love with him.  Hopefully if there is an owner looking for him they will connect.

Thanks for the update.

Archived