Chapala.com Webboard

Ladies´bathing suits

Natasha

Need a new one-pce bathing suit (small size) and would like suggestions from those who may have purchased in Guad. Am aware of trying Sears and Fabricas Francia (consider Liverpool above my price range) but wonder if anyone has purchased at  non-department store anywhere just as an option. (Seem to remember a store in Plaza del Sol, but a few years since I saw it so not sure if still there.)

Please do not suggest consignment stores---- this will be my first (and probably last) new one in about 30 years, and I want to really like it!

Thankyou!

Thank you, Suegarn,  but I have some "odd" dimensions..... with the result I never buy clothing I can't physically try on (unless I am replacing something from same supplier). This particularly applies to bathing suits, so have to find an actual store. Envy those who can buy clothes on line!

Thanks for the website Suegarn. That's a keeper for sure. Nice styles and good prices too. And, you can buy one size for the top and another size for the bottom... that's really wonderful to find that kind of flexibility in an online store.

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Thank you, Suegarn,  but I have some "odd" dimensions..... with the result I never buy clothing I can't physically try on (unless I am replacing something from same supplier). This particularly applies to bathing suits, so have to find an actual store. Envy those who can buy clothes on line!

As I said before, I've never had a problem returning any purchases to them.  And they have a proper measuring guide, reviews from customers about all the different bathing suits, and actual customer photographs wearing their suits (not just professional models).  At least have a look at the site before you decide that it won't work.

https://www.facebook.com/LaSirenaReinaPuertoVallartaQualitySwimwearforWomen/

located in PV she has been bringing items here for sales a couple times the past year, contact her and ask her about Guadalajara shops.https://www.facebook.com/LaSirenaReinaPuertoVallartaQualitySwimwearforWomen/

18 hours ago, suegarn said:

I purchase my bathings suits from  https://www.swimsuitsforall.com/.  They have beautiful designs, fit well, and ship to Mexico.  Never had a problem with shipping or returns.  And they have discount codes.  The website is very easy to use.  You can specify by size and type of suit.  They also sell cover-ups.

Suegarn, that is a fabulous website with some really beautiful swimsuits.  Thanks so much for posting it here!

On 12/17/2017 at 9:48 PM, solajijic said:

https://www.facebook.com/LaSirenaReinaPuertoVallartaQualitySwimwearforWomen/

located in PV she has been bringing items here for sales a couple times the past year, contact her and ask her about Guadalajara shops.https://www.facebook.com/LaSirenaReinaPuertoVallartaQualitySwimwearforWomen/

Do you have any other contact info for this woman other than Facebook, which I don't use?

you could try 'La Sirena Reina' in Puerto Vallarta or 'swimsuits Puerto Vallarta'.  Even if you don't post anything on Facebook having an account and being able to search businesses etc... is a nice alternative to Google, Bing and webboards.  Virtually every city in Mexico and the US has a general information page with locals on it.  Even for PV there is 'Puerto Vallarta: Everything you want to know' and 'PV Rants and Raves'.    

I just ordered two suits from www.swimsuitsforall.com and shipping was very reasonable.

8 hours ago, solajijic said:

you could try 'La Sirena Reina' in Puerto Vallarta or 'swimsuits Puerto Vallarta'.  Even if you don't post anything on Facebook having an account and being able to search businesses etc... is a nice alternative to Google, Bing and webboards.  Virtually every city in Mexico and the US has a general information page with locals on it.  Even for PV there is 'Puerto Vallarta: Everything you want to know' and 'PV Rants and Raves'.    

I just ordered two suits from www.swimsuitsforall.com and shipping was very reasonable.

Thank you, I'll try that to find her another way. Am not interested in having anything to do with Facebook.

On 12/17/2017 at 9:26 PM, suegarn said:

As I said before, I've never had a problem returning any purchases to them.  And they have a proper measuring guide, reviews from customers about all the different bathing suits, and actual customer photographs wearing their suits (not just professional models).  At least have a look at the site before you decide that it won't work.

Actually, since I was in Guad the other day I took the opportunity to try on a few in "better" stores, since the size chart on the lovely site you recommended  had a spread of 4 sizes between  torso length and all the others! Only found a couple that would work, but waiting for after-Christmas sales to go back.....

Have never been able to order clothing on online, and guess I never will!  But thank you again for the info.

Archived