Chapala.com Webboard

My Infinitum internet down

johanson

With the speed I have I am able to stream all the previous night's NHL goals and my wife watches Netflix almost each evening so we seem to be ok as far as that goes. I'm not sure if the speed I have is normal but it seems to suit us just fine. I hope everyone else can rectify their download speed. 

That is pretty good; there are lots of places in S.A.T. that get far, far lower.

On a side note, I was in lower La Floresta near the Blue Castle today, and a customer was able to raise his speed from less than 2 down to almost 6, by going into TelMex and asking for help. That means others in the area should be able to get a speed improvement as well.

I kinda think much of the after a rain problem has to do with the installers ignorance of a certain electrician's Bible verse:  Never wrap wire-twisted connections with tape.  The moisture enters that ball of tape wrapping and the humidity stays there for days.  It might be better to not even cover it.  At least it will dry out real quick.  Logically THE best way is to use the product that is designed to protect that connection without sealing it in.  Whatever that product is is too expensive for TelMex to consider its use.  What say you Luther the Mountain Man?

Archived