Chapala.com Webboard

He's Ready & Willing - Skippy wants you!

If you rescued this dog, and he has that much training and was neutered, he is someone's pet. You need to find his owners, not re-home him. See the pinned article at the top of the page for suggestions on finding his owners who are probably looking for him as we speak.

22 hours ago, MtnMama said:

If you rescued this dog, and he has that much training and was neutered, he is someone's pet. You need to find his owners, not re-home him. See the pinned article at the top of the page for suggestions on finding his owners who are probably looking for him as we speak.

I’m sure you wouldn’t have jumped to this conclusion if more information had been provided in the OP. Since I know some of the background, I’ll fill in the missing pieces.

Nancy found this dog a few months ago. The dog was completely emaciated and had a severe case of mange. Someone’s pet? Looking for him as we speak? Not likely. 

She brought him to a vet and paid for all care and neutering. A friend is fostering (and has been training) this dog until a good home can be found. This dog is now healthy and adoptable thanks to two kind and caring women.

Archived